Table of Contents:
Want to delete your eBay account, but don’t know how? Read below. You’ll also learn how to register a new one using a virtual number.
How to delete eBay account on your phone or computer?
- Open the eBay home page and sign in to your account.
- Open My eBay and select the Account tab
- Click the «Close My Account» link that you see on this page
- On the page that appears, click the blue text «Send request to close account»
- Use the drop-down menu to select the reason for deleting your account
- Use the blue «Continue”» button to continue
- Select «No, please close my account» and then «Continue» two more times to send a request to close your account
What is a virtual phone?
A virtual number is your cell phone number which can be purchased and activated over the Internet without using a SIM card.
In more complicated terms, a virtual number is a number that doesn’t use the subscriber’s equipment, but allows you to connect remotely to the company’s equipment.
Features of a virtual number
- No need to use a physical SIM card
All you need to activate and use a number is an open connection to the Internet.In fact, the absence of a sim card will make your life a million times easier. Just imagine, you don’t need any extra devices or shenanigans to find out information about your number, to confirm that you are its owner, to introduce it into your cell phone. In the 2000s, this was something you could only dream of.
- Cheap Numbers
For comparison, in popular mobile phone operator stores, a mobile number costs an average of 50 rubles.Buying a number takes a few minutes. Below we show how you can quickly buy a number to register with SMS MAN.
- You can buy a number of any country, not only the one in which you live
It is difficult to find foreign numbers in the stores of mobile network operators. SMS MAN offers you the opportunity to buy a number from whichever country you want.Searching for a number for hours turns into a two-second search on the website.
How to register a new account after you delete an eBay account
- Go to the SMS MAN website
SMS MAN is a proven service for selling virtual numbers for various purposes. The main reason for selling virtual mobile numbers is to give users the ability to activate sms codes when registering accounts. SMS MAN also gives you the opportunity not to use your main cell phone number for multiple registrations.
- Choose the country whose number you want to buy
For example: Philippines
- Choose a service or platform, in which you will register
In our case: eBay
- Buy a number of your choice
After purchase, you will see your virtual number at the top of SMS MAN page.
- Go to app «eBay»
Start your registration with your mobile number. Enter your virtual number.
- Enter your activation code
Each service requests it in order to verify that the mobile number belongs to you
- Request an activation code from SMS MAN
As soon as the code appears on the screen, enter it.
Registration with a virtual mobile number is complete!
- Use your new account registered with a virtual number for only 0.5 $!
SMS MAN gives you the opportunity to register with virtual numbers and receive sms for all platforms and services
We’ve already written about how to sign up for Instagram, Telegram, Steam, Tinder, PayPal, Google, AOL, Blizzard, and other platforms.
Your account won’t get blocked, you don’t use physical SIM cards. And you don’t have to worry about the platform banning the use of your personal phone for registrations.
Take care of your time, which you can spend to eliminate blockages, as well as mental health and nerve cells, which are very slow to recover 🙂
Questions or concerns? Send comments or SMS MAN support.
Dima is Content writer & Programmer at SMS-man. He is the creator of SMS-MAN Bot and writes articles on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Dima at: firstname.lastname@example.org