Table of Contents:
There are many dating sources on the internet. And one of these services is the popular website Tinder. Millions of users from all over the world visit it every day with one goal – to find their soulmate. Most of the users are young people. The site is very easy to use and offers great functionality for finding the right partner. In this article, we will tell you about registration on Tinder without a phone number.
There may be many reasons for using this way of registration: maybe you don’t want to “show” your personal information on dating sites, or you need to create an additional page, or you simply do not want to use a mobile connection.
Is it possible to register Tinder account without phone number?
To see if the registration on Tinder without a phone is available, you can just try one of the options for creating an account. If you decide to register via your Google Account or Facebook profile, you will be asked for approval to share personal data with the platform, and then you will be automatically directed to a window for entering your cell phone number.
So, it seems that registration without SIM is impossible. But this is true only for the standard method. In fact, there is a secure way to circumvent this requirement. The most reliable and effective solution is buying a virtual phone number for registration on Tinder for cheap.
Using a virtual number for registration on Tinder without phone
We recommend you to use the website sms-man.com, which sells low-cost virtual numbers. The service itself costs about $0.10. So you can get an additional account on the most famous dating platform at an affordable price.
We decided to use SMS-Man not only because of its low prices but also because of its great functionality. In addition to registration on the dating website mentioned, it allows users to create accounts on Telegram, Facebook, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and a wide range of other popular messengers and social networks.
At the same time, you can choose from a large list of mobile operators and countries. But let’s get back to creating an account on Tinder without mobile number.
Detailed guide on registering Tinder account without phone number
- Go to the dating website and choose “Log in with phone number”.
- You will see a box for entering your contact number.
- Go to sms-man.com and register.
- Send a deposit using one of the payment methods on offer. Payments are accepted in rubles, dollars, and even in cryptocurrencies. Let us remind you that one number for registration on Tinder without phone costs from 10 to 30 cents.
5. Go to the home page and type “Tinder” in the search bar. Instantly after that, you will see the icon and the name of the dating website you need. Click on it. You will be shown a huge list of countries, to which the corresponding mobile operators are linked, along with prices.
6. Choose a suitable option and press “Buy”.
7. Now, you can find the number purchased in the main. Copy it and paste it into the registration form on the dating service. Do not forget to choose the correct country code.
8. After an SMS for verification is sent to you, go back to the main page and press “Get SMS”.
9. When an activation code pops up, copy it and enter it into the corresponding line in the registration window.
All you need to do is to fill in your personal data, and your registration on Tinder without phone number will be completed. You can get as many accounts as you want using Sms-man.