Blizzard is one of the leading companies in the field of entertainment software development. The company has gained wide popularity through the production of beautiful, detailed computer games, which in the future have become a real bestseller. There are world-famous games such as Diablo, StarCraft, Warcraft, and Heroes of the Storm.
Blizzard account is designed to make it easy to use all of the company’s services. Blizzard.com provides a gaming platform, through which the gamer has access to the company’s servers to play Heroes of the Storm Diablo, StarCraft, Warcraft. It is also possible to pay for all game services, buy necessary items for your game characters.
In this article, we will take a closer look at how to create a Blizzard account in different ways, and also talk about how to create multiple Blizzard accounts without a phone number.
Create a Blizzard account
- Open blizzard.com and click “My Account” in the upper right corner and select “Create Account” from the menu that appears.
- In the next window, choose your country of residence and enter your date of birth. If you have Facebook, Google, or Apple accounts, you can create a Blizzard account using these services.
3. Next, enter your first and last name.
4. Now you need to authenticate your account: enter your e-mail address and the phone number.
5. To find the phone number we use a special service to receive virtual sms
6. Register on this service “Sms-Man.com”
7. Top up your balance
8. Buy number at sms-man from any country that you want
9. Copy the number from the top of the site and paste it in Blizzard.com
10. Click “Get sms” and paste verification code
11. Agree with all the rules and in the next window you will have to come up with a password.
You can use these instructions to create as many Blizzard accounts as you want without a real phone number