Table of Contents:
Linkedin is not an ordinary social network for entertainment and communication with friends, it’s a serious service for searching for jobs and creating useful contacts for your professional activities. Have you heard the news about Linkedin not working in some countries?
Since then, many users faced problems. Still, everyone knows how to circumvent access blocking with the help of VPN, so I will not focus much on this. If you don’t know, just install and activate the BrowSec extension in the corner of the screen. It is suitable for Chrome and FireFox.
In this article, I want to share information about how to register on Linkedin without a phone number. First of all, I will tell you how to log in easily.
How to log in to Linkedin without being blocked
It is very easy to circumvent access blocking. Just install the VPN browser Hola on your smartphone. You can download it for Android from Google Play and for iOS from App Store. To log in to Linkedin without any problems, just download the browser to your device and open the website of the social network via it. It is very easy, now you have Linkedin access from your smartphone.
How to create Linkedin account without phone number
Many users face problems related to the fact that this social network does not accept some phone numbers. When you enter your mobile number in Linkedin, a window may appear in which it will be written that you cannot use this phone number.
If the website does not accept your phone, it is better to use a virtual number for registration. You can buy it on a wide range of sources. I would like to recommend sms-man.com.
Here, getting SMS for registration costs about $0.27. There is a huge selection of mobile operators from different countries that are definitely accepted by this social network. You can choose from a large selection of payment systems to deposit your account. By the way, here, you can also create an additional account without SIM for Twitter, Instagram, and almost any other social network.
Let’s use the Sms-man service
A step-by-step guide on how to join Linkedin without phone number:
- Sign up for sms-man.com.
2. Deposit your account in a convenient way. To do this, open the menu in the left corner of the screen and select “Payment”.
3. Open the home page and choose the service, on which you want to register.
4. Select a phone number and confirm its receipt. We recommend to choose an operator not from Russia, there is a good selection of other countries available. The number will be displayed in your personal account.
5.When the virtual number is purchased, go to the Linkedin social network. Go to the registration form. Click “Join now” in the upper right part of the page.
6. Now enter the email address and password that will be used on this site.
7. To continue, you need to get the code from the SMS message. It is here that we enter the purchased virtual number and its country. Click the “Submit” button.
8. Go to the website “Sms-man”. Then go to the “Profile” section. We find the item “Request History”.
9. Copy the code and paste it on Linkedin. We are completing the registration and can start filling out the profile.
Now, with the help of VPN, you can use, without any restrictions, your own Linkedin account registered without SIM.