Table of Contents:
More than 2 billion people in more than 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family anytime, anywhere. WhatsApp is a free application that offers simple, secure and reliable messaging and calling, available on cell phones around the world.
WhatsApp was originally an alternative to SMS. Today, the product supports sending and receiving a wide variety of media files: text messages, photos, videos, documents and location data. In addition, WhatsApp users can also make calls.
Interesting facts about the messenger
– Sixty billion messages and more than 700 million photos are sent through the messenger every day. Assuming that the average message size is 150 Kbytes, the total amount of data sent is about 4,330 terabytes. By comparison, the world’s largest SSD has a capacity of only 60 terabytes.
– Every day about a million new users sign up for WhatsApp, which, in turn, sends countless messages. Currently, the messenger has more than 1.5 billion active users.
– The average WhatsApp user sends more than 1,200 messages per month and receives more than 2,200 messages and about 40 photos per month.
– On average, each user checks WhatsApp for new messages 23 times a day and spends about 195 minutes a day on messenger.
– The app itself is downloaded an average of 12 times per second.
– It is possible to create multiple accounts in for a variety of reasons.
– Let’s look at the most popular reasons.
– 1) Work and family, often these two concepts are incompatible with each other. Home should not know about work moments and know colleagues at work.
– 2) Gamer with their cool nicknames and unconventional communication on game topics often have a second game account.
WhatsApp without a number verification
Follow these steps to use WhatsApp without a phone number or SIM card in order for the app to work:1. Open the WhatsApp app on your phone device, tablet or PC
2. Enter your home phone number by selecting your country
3. Wait for the SMS verification to complete
4. If the SMS check is unsuccessful, press the “Call me” button
5. Write down and enter the whatsapp verification code received as a result of the call from
6. Complete the installation process
7. Get started with WhatsApp without using your phone number and sim card
Do you want to have multiple WhatsApp accounts?
Some users want to create several accounts. Most often it’s for running a business, promoting a product or a page. Some people simply want to have an additional account to separate personal and work accounts. For example, the main account can be allocated for communication with relatives and friends, for subscriptions to entertainment channels and chats, and the second – for working contacts and channels with useful information.
If you want to create an additional account, you can use a virtual number. You can use Sms-man service to get a number. Go to the site, register via e-mail, then top up your balance with any of the methods that are available on the site. Go back to the main page of the site and select the country of the number you want to register your account to. Buy the number and use it when you register. The confirmation code will appear on the site next to the phone number. Enter the code to complete the registration, now you can create multiple accounts in any services.