Table of Contents:
Let us help you understand how to implement www.protonmail.com login.
ProtonMail is the world’s largest secure email service, developed by CERN and MIT scientists. Open source and protected by Swiss privacy law.
ProtonMail uses a combination of public-key cryptography and symmetric encryption protocols to offer end-to-end encryption. When a user creates a ProtonMail account, their browser generates a pair of public and private RSA keys.
This symmetrical encryption happens in the user’s web browser using AES-256. Upon account registration, the user is asked to provide a login password for their account.
This implies that these data are readable by support agents and hence by data analysis services. They constitute meta-data, so that networks of communicating accounts along with subject headers can be charted.
ProtonMail also offers users an option to log in with a two-password mode which requires a login password and a mailbox password.
- The login password is used for authentication.
- The mailbox password encrypts the user’s mailbox that contains received emails, contacts, and user information as well as a private encryption key.
To start ProtonMail without phone with a virtual number
On the Internet, many sites provide the temporary use of a virtual number for a small fee.
One such resource is sms-man.com. Obtaining a number to register with ProtonMail costs only about 0.5 cents. This service is not just because, but because it has some advantages over similar resources, namely: low price, ease of use, the ability to buy a number to create an account and mail in Google, Mail.ru, Microsoft and many other popular services.
How to buy a virtual number for ProtonMail registration?
1. In order to start ProtonMail without phone with a virtual number register on the website sms-man.com
2. Go to the menu and select the item “Payment”. Refill the account with a convenient payment system.
3. Go back to the main menu and select the “ProtonMail” service.
4. Buy a virtual number for ProtonMail by pressing the “Buy” button. Now you can use it to receive sms when you register.
5. Choose “Sign up” on the ProtonMail app and fill in all the necessary fields. After input personal informaiton, select country and phone field insert a virtual phone number. Press “Next”.
6. To get sms, go back to sms-man.com and click on the tab “Request History” and click “Get sms” opposite the number.
7. In the corresponding field the activation code will appear, copy it and enter it into ProtonMail ang use a new www.protonmail.com login.
That’s it, we succeeded in creating account without a phone number!
Another way to get sms
Also, for your convenience, we wrote an excellent bot for Telegram, through which you can also buy SMS
Dadosha is author of articles about SMS verification process and virtual phone numbers of the SMS-man blog