Table of Contents:
Why TikTok can ban account
Reasons why an account ban can be considered legitimate:
- IP address bouncing.
- Violation of laws.
- Failure to comply with application rules.
- Apparent cheating of activity.
These are not all the reasons why TikTok may block your account.
What to do first to unlock your TikTok account. How to unblock TikTok account
Human error plays an important role in the application. A moderator can make a mistake and block the wrong account or see an infringement where there is no infringement at all. In such cases, an appeal can be used, which is the only way to unblock the page:
- Go to your profile. You do not need to be logged in. Click on the three dots in the top right corner
- Select Support from the list. Click “Report a problem”
- Select the “Account & Profile” tab
- Click on “Log in…”. Select the “Account Blocked” button
- Indicate that the problem is not resolved
- In the field that appears, leave your username after the “dog” (the @ symbol). Give some arguments why the blocking is unfair. It is worth correcting and editing your message before submitting it. Don’t write pages of text. You can also attach screenshots there, if available. Send a “letter” and wait for a response.
What to do if TikTok has permanently blocked your account
If you don’t have a phone number available to register a new account, it’s not a problem at all, you can use our sms-man service. It’s very easy, just register, confirm your email, top up your balance. Then choose your country and TikTok, you will get the number you need to specify when registering, click get sms, enter sms in TikTok.