The social network Snapchat is based on the use of images. That is why Snapchat filters, in particular the use of not ready-made, but the creation of your own filters attracts many users of the social network. Standard filters are already built into the interface of the social network and are regularly changed. But everyone can create their own beautiful filters in Snapchat and use them to create a unique image.
The best filters in Snapchat and how to use them
The cool filters in Snapchat should not be underestimated. You can use them to promote your business, promote your products, create special offers or promotional products.
There are two types of filters on the social network: regular and geofilters, but for the sake of simplicity, both products are commonly referred to as just filters.
Users who want to create their own cool filters in Snapchat will benefit from a few tips:
- Using on-demand filters will allow the user to create their own product, and set the desired date, time and place for it.
- You can also create filters as an individual, such as for anniversaries or personal holidays.
- Individual geofilters are paid, but they are inexpensive. They can be active from 1 to 30 days, and the user will be able to determine the geographic area of coverage on their own. The cost of the product depends on it, but the best Snapchat filters will really help to attract the maximum number of users.
Certain differences exist for creating filters for individuals and companies. Individual users cannot use company logos or branding. Snapchat filters for companies must have the name of the company, and the products created will then be subject to the usual copyright restrictions.
Snapchat filters: step-by-step instructions for creating them
Before the 2017 update, users had difficulty creating personal filters, but now the app has all the tools to create them.
First of all, it is necessary to register in the social network. If the user does not want to use a personal phone number for this purpose, he can buy a virtual phone number for Snapchat from the “SMS-man” service and register in the system using it.
Customized Snapchat filters are created in the following way:
- Open main page, go to settings and set geo-filter by request.
- Select the appropriate category in the dropdown list. It can be anything from a female Snapchat filter to a holiday themed category.
- If necessary, adjustments are made to the template using the tools on the right side of the screen. Here you can also change colors or add text.
- Click the “Next” button and set the time and date of the filter launch and the period of its action.
After that, you set the geographical area of the filter. To do this, use your fingers to draw the desired area on the map.
At the end of the job, all that remains is to give the unique filter a name and fill out the contact information for approval. When the filter is approved, the user needs to make a payment for the product to take effect.