Table of Contents:
Facebook’s WhatsApp is a free messaging and video calling application. It’s used by more than two billion people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple and secure, and it’s private. You can easily stay in touch with family and friends. How to use WhatsApp on iPhone without mobile number?
Main features of WhatsApp
Over the years, the application has acquired many useful and interesting features:
- Easy and reliable messaging. Communicate with friends and family for free*. Instead of expensive SMS, you can send WhatsApp messages via mobile Internet.
- Share information with groups. Keep in touch with groups of the most important people, like loved ones and colleagues.
- Easily share documents. Whatsapp on. Send PDF files, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows, and more without using email or file-sharing apps.
- Tell us what’s new. Sometimes it’s all in your voice. Record one-touch voice messages to greet your conversation partner or share the news.
And lots of other interesting gadgets.
Download WhatsApp on iPhone
You do not need to spend a lot of time and effort to download the application to your phone, all you need is a good Internet:
1. Go to the “App Store” app on your device and then go to SEARCH.
2. Next step you need to type in whatsapp and go to the app page.
3. Click on the “Download” button in page WhatsApp or on the download icon if you have installed and uninstalled it before.
We are done with the installation of WhatsApp for iPhone, now you can go to create an account.
How to create a Whatsapp account on an iPhone?
1. Turn on the VPN of the country for which you will create an account.
2. Login to the application and accept the Policy.
3. The next step will ask you to enter your phone number. To get a phone number, go to sms-man.com and buy a number for whatsapp for our country.
4. The number will appear at the top of the page
5. Enter the phone number in whatsapp for apple and press “Done”.
6. The app will ask for a code.
7. Go back to sms-man and click “Get SMS” to get the code.
8. Enter the code you received into the app.
9. We have verified the number and now you have to enter the name and we will be taken to a page with conversations.
Creating a Whatsapp account on android
Creating a Whatsapp account on android is not much different from what is done on iPhone.
Dadosha is author of articles about SMS verification process and virtual phone numbers of the SMS-man blog