Snapchat is a world-famous messenger with a huge audience that keeps on growing month after month. As of the beginning of 2021, it was about 280 million people.
Seems simple and unoriginal? It might be! But according to a study by Edison Research, as of April 2016, Snapchat was the second most popular social network in the US after Facebook. In just one year, its audience has increased by 10%. And among young people aged 12 to 24, Snapchat’s popularity is second only to Zuckerberg’s brainchild by 6% (32% and 26% respectively).
What is Snapchat and how to use it?
This unpretentious application with the fastest growing audience was created in 2011 by two American students and was conceived as a new social networking service, allowing to share instant photos and short videos (snaps) with friends, which disappear 10 seconds after viewing.
So it is no wonder that most Internet users decide to get a profile on this platform to keep up with the trend. Besides, many companies and individual businessmen use it as an advertising platform. It is obvious that this service has immense potential and will preserve its leading position on the market for many years.
But there is one inconvenience that creates serious problems for potential users. According to the policy of this platform, every new account should get verified via SMS. So, novice users have nothing to do but obey and disclose their personal data for identification. That is quite a risky step as the administration of the messenger cannot guarantee you that their database will not get hacked one day.
That is why, today, more and more people buy extra SIM cards for registration or just use virtual numbers for that. Both of these options allow protecting your personal data. But you should know that the second variant is much cheaper.
For example, on the service Sms-man, you can buy a virtual phone number for Snapchat for $0,12. It may cost a bit more expensive depending on the country you choose, but it will be several times cheaper than any SIM card in any case.
How to get a virtual phone number for Snapchat?
Follow the prompts by our experts to create an account on the messenger quickly and without any difficulties:
- Register as a user on our website.
2. Make a deposit based on how many fake numbers you need.
3. Use the instructions on the screenshot below to choose a suitable number.
4. Copy it from your personal profile.
5. Go to the messenger and create a page.
6. Write your name or invent it.
6. Select the birthday.
7. Create a unique nickname.
8. Choose a password. You had better include both letters and digits.
9. Paste the virtual phone number for Snapchat.
10. Then, return to your profile at our store and press “Get SMS” next to the number purchased for this messenger. You will see the code within 1-2 seconds.
11. Paste it in the form to complete verification.
12. Link an email address to your new account.
After completing registration, you can return to our home page and purchase extra numbers for this messenger or another one, for example, for Twitter, Facebook, or WeChat. With the help of our service, you can open as many profiles as you need on any website at minimum cost and effort and without any risks. Just use different registration data for every page.