Viber is widely popular among Russian-speaking users on a par with Telegram and WhatsApp. It allows you to send free messages, documents, media files, and make normal and video calls. The messenger has a simple interface that even older people can understand. All you need to use Viber is an internet connection. In this article I will tell you how to install Viber on Android.
Viber supports the following operating systems:
- Windows Phone.
Viber is installed using a cell phone number to which a verification code is sent. Only one profile can be created for one sim card. In this article, we will look in detail how to register in Viber without a phone number on different operating systems.
Install Viber without a phone number on Android
Registration and activation of Viber without a phone number is not available. In any case, the system will require you to enter a code from the message. Moreover, in Viber the phone number is the identifier of the user, so it is not possible to install Viber without a phone number on Android. But do not rush to the store to buy a new sim card for the new account. There is a much more practical and cheaper way.
In order to install viber without a phone number on Android, you can use specialized services for the sale of virtual numbers. One such site is sms-man.ru. The price of sms-man’s services is the lowest compared to other similar resources. Here you can buy a virtual number for registration in Viber for 24-25 cents
The site presents a large number of mobile operators from different countries for registration in more than 1000 services. That’s why we settled on sms-man.com.
Install Viber without a phone number(step-by-step instructions):
- Download and install Viber from Google Play
- Go to sms-man.com and register.
- Go to the menu in the “Payment” field.
- We replenish the account in a convenient way.
- Go to the home page and select “Viber” service
- Open the downloaded Viber and in the registration field for the phone, enter the purchased virtual number.
- Go back to sms-man.com and go to “Request History”. Then click on “Get sms”.
- The code will appear in the corresponding column.
- Enter the code into Viber on your smartphone.
- Done. It took us no more than 2 minutes to register a Viber without a phone number on Android.
With the help of the sms-man.com site and a device that supports scanning a QR code, we can easily install Viber on any device.