Table of Contents:
Blizzard is one of the leading companies in the field of entertainment software development. The company has gained wide popularity through the production of beautiful, detailed computer games, which in the future have become a real bestseller. There are world-famous games such as Diablo, StarCraft, Warcraft, and Heroes of the Storm.
Blizzard account is designed to make it easy to use all of the company’s services. Blizzard.com provides a gaming platform, through which the gamer has access to the company’s servers to play Heroes of the Storm Diablo, StarCraft, Warcraft. It is also possible to pay for all game services, buy necessary items for your game characters.
In this article, we will take a closer look at how to create a Blizzard account in different ways, and also talk about how to create multiple Blizzard accounts without a phone number.
Create a Blizzard account
- Open blizzard.com and click “My Account” in the upper right corner and select “Create Account” from the menu that appears.
- In the next window, choose your country of residence and enter your date of birth. If you have Facebook, Google, or Apple accounts, you can create a Blizzard account using these services.
3. Next, enter your first and last name.
4. Now you need to authenticate your account: enter your e-mail address and the phone number.
5. An SMS with a verification code will come to your phone, enter it and press “Continue”.
6. Agree with all the rules and in the next window you will have to come up with a password.
At this point the Blizzard account registration is complete. Next, you will be offered to download the game client for comfortable use.
If you need to create multiple Blizzard accounts, or if you want to register on the service without using your SIM-card, you can buy a Blizzard account or use a virtual number for SMS activation. Let’s look at each of these options separately.
Buy a Blizzard account
There are many offers on the internet to buy a Blizzard account. In most cases, you can fall for scammers and send your funds to “nowhere”. This is not the only disadvantage of buying a ready-made Blizzard account. Such accounts are not cheap, so it is much cheaper to sign up with a virtual number on your own. In addition, purchased profiles are very often blocked by the Blizzard website administration.
Buy a virtual number for Blizzard
Unlike the first option, this method has several advantages. First, a virtual number costs around 25 cents, which is especially relevant if multiple registrations are required. Accounts registered with a virtual number on Blizzard are safe and will not be blocked by the administration.
You can buy a virtual number for Blizzard on the verified resource sms-man.com. The site offers SMS activation for 110 of the most popular services on the Internet. Low prices, user-friendly interface, multiple payment methods, and a wide range of mobile operators – make sms-man.com one of the leaders in virtual telephony.
Detailed instructions on how to purchase a virtual number for Blizzard can be found in a special “How to use” section.