Table of Contents:
What is Zoho mail?
Zoho Mail is a safe and dependable business email solution designed specifically to meet the communication needs of your organization. With advanced collaboration features, it’s more than just a mailbox
Features of Zoho account
- [email protected],com – Use custom domain-based email addresses for all your employees and simply set up email groups for different departments.
- Privacy guarantee – Zoho Mail’s servers ensure that your data is always secure and accessible.
- 24×7 support – Technical support experts are always available to help you out.
- Hassle-free migration – Options to migrate via IMAP/POP or Outlook Exchange server.
- Suite of apps – Zoho Mail provides you with an integrated calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, and bookmarks right within your inbox.
- Collaborate – Make announcements, assign tasks, create events, or share notes with your teammates.
- Explore – Having all your attachments organized by type, in one spot, In other words no more hunting for files.
- Share – Share drafts to get your email reviewed before you send it.
- Filters – Set up filters or rules to automatically organize your emails and rest easy knowing that incoming emails will be right where you want them to be.
- Advanced Search – Find anything in your mailbox, from even the tiniest detail you may remember about them.
- Out of Office – Set an Out of Office response to let contacts know you’re unavailable while you’re on that holiday cruise.
- Signatures – Add an email signature with your company’s logo and links to your website, to make your emails look professional.
- User management – Super Admins and Admins can add, remove, or view the access level of every user, and set up email aliases and reset passwords for email accounts.
- Group management – Create group email accounts for specific teams, then assign users as moderators or members.
- Email policies – Create GDPR-compliant email policies, control the organization’s receiving and sending parameters, and keep everything monitored with audit logs.
- Two-factor authentication – Protect your company’s data with two-factor authentication and ensure your users have more secure access to their accounts.
Instructions how to bypass Zoho account verification with virtual phone number?
You want to pass Zoho email sign up, but you don’t want to use your mobile phone? We can recommend you to use virtual phone number in SMS-Man . It is available from anywhere in the world without the need to have a SIM card or even a mobile phone. Just simply follow this guide
- Go to sms-man.com website and register a profile.
- Replenish your balance by choosing payment method you want from according tab.
- Find the list with countries on the main page of service and choose the country dialing code.
- Search for “Zoho” in services.
- Click the “Buy” button.
- On the Zoho sign up form enter the received virtual phone number and request a verification code.
- Switch back to SMS-Man and click the “Get SMS” button to reveal a verification code.
After that fill the other points and submit form. Well done! You have just created Zoho account.