The developers of the messenger WhatsApp announced a new feature through which users will be able to leave reactions to messages from interlocutors. This is stated in a material published on Wednesday, August 25, on the website WABetaInfo.
Thus, the social networks Instagram, Twitter and iMessage users can already use such a function.
It is noted that after testing, the new feature will be available for devices on Android and iOS platforms. In order to use it, it will be necessary to update the WA application.
Earlier in August, the application appeared the ability to send photos and video files to the interlocutor, which disappear after one viewing. In this case, despite the fact that the video and photos disappear from the chat after the interlocutor opens them, the user will still receive a notification of the reading.
Prior to that, on July 19, WhatsApp introduced a new feature for group calls, thanks to which the user can join or leave the conversation at any time, reports.
How to register WhatsApp without a phone number on android and computer
Regardless of whether you need to register in WatsApp without a phone number on android or computer, first you need to create an account in the service “Sms-man“. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to sms-man.com and do a quick registration.
2. In the menu open the item “Payment” and refill the account in a convenient way for you.
3. On the main page choose WhatsApp and the country of the mobile operator.
4.Press the “Buy” button.
5. The number appears at the top of the site, copy it and paste it into WhatsApp
6. Go back to the site and press the “Get sms” button. Enter the SMS code in WhatsApp
Everything, registration in WhatsApp without a phone number was successful. As a result, we spent about 5 minutes of time and less than $0.4. Now you know the cheapest way to register in WhatsApp without a phone number.