Table of Contents:
What is Locanto? It’s software that lets millions post job offers, buy/sell classifieds, service ads, pet and item handling ads, etc. The network appeared in Germany in 2006 and has attracted users from 1600 cities globally, including most major cities in the US and Germany.
I’ts revenue-generating strategy is simple and relies on search engine ads, premium account subscriptions, and user classifieds premium promotion, letting sellers reach larger audiences. If interested, consider visiting them and creating a Locanto personal account. First, it’s wise to take the service’s features into account.
What is Locanto Feature-wise?
It’s similar to ad boards like OLX, Quickr, or Craigslist. They offer one service – to help you find a job or purchase/sell a house, car, item, etc. Lacanto is considered one of the best such portals available, with over 100 million monthly active users.
Here’s a list of the portal’s benefits:
- Diverse array of filters and categories may be helpful for posters and searchers.
- The app is free to use, but if you want your ad to reach a wider audience, promote it for a small fee.
- Intuitive interface design lets you effortlessly use Locanto app or its website.
- Contact people from various cities globally, including most majors in Europe, the USA, and India.
- As written on the official site, the Premium account feature lets you receive a premium mark near your name, contact users who are online, store chat history limitlessly, etc.
Combined with the 24/7 customer support and various tools to ensure that the buyer/seller isn’t a crook, the aforementioned functions give solid reasons to pass the Locanto registration procedure. You’ll need to register if you want to publish advertisements and promote them.
How to Sign Up for Locanto?
If you want to register, you’ll need to share your phone number, email address and create a password. These are the necessary steps. Additionally, you’ll have to enter your name and other info while publishing certain ad types. They require this information for several reasons.
First, it makes it safer to use Locanto app and helps the service stand as a reliable and transparent platform for buyers, sellers, job searchers, and others. Second, this info helps this website track and ban fraudsters and scammers who violate its terms of service.
There haven’t been confirmed cases of data mishandling, leaks, and breaches. Disregarding this, certain users are concerned about their privacy and seek the bypass options to sign up for Locanto. These include account transfers, or using generated info while registering.
A spare account is a risky option as you can get IP-banned. The “generated info” means a spare email without anything linked to it plus a third-party mobile number. There are three good options for how to address it: additional SIM cards, eSIM cards, or virtual phone numbers.
The virtual phone numbers are perfect for Locanto personal account creation: you won’t need any devices/software, or share your private information to receive it. They can make and receive calls and are untraceable given that these numbers are a piece of cloud-based technology, unrelated to any geographical location.
These numbers can help with many services, not only Lacanto. They won’t know if you have used a generated number instead of a regular one. Below is a quick explanation of how to pass Locanto registration with a virtual number.
Сan I create Locanto Account without a Phone Number?
SMS-man provides these numbers to rent or buy for a small sum. We have 1000+ applications on our list, including Locanto. The ideal option here is to buy a virtual phone number and receive a verification code on it. Also, you can use SMS-man services to sign up on other platforms like Amazon, Lazada and others.
Here’s an answer to what is Locanto sign up with a virtual number:
- Join sms-man.com using your email or social media.
- Add money using the “Top up my balance” button on the left side of the menu.
- Select the country and “Locanto” service, then press “buy SMS”.
- Find the number in the “History” section and copy it.
- Use it when you sign up and wait for the verification code.
- Go back to your profile and click “receive SMS” to see the code.
- After that complete your registration using the code.
Vyacheslav is SEO expert at SMS-MAN. He also writes on virtual numbers and SMS verification issues on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Vyacheslav at: firstname.lastname@example.org