GCash is a financial tool that you can use your smartphone as if it were a digital wallet. With this app you can buy, send money and pay, and the app offers a great service. Of course, at the moment it is only available to Filipino users. How to GCash verification without phone number?
- Its main features include the following:
- Send money in real time for free.
- Transfer money instantly to over 40 banks.
- Also, Pay your electric, water, phone and more bills.
- Top up your balance online, by credit card, or at select banks.
- Pay by QR code.
- In addition, Open a savings account with no minimum balance.
- Ability to invest money.
- Buy online without a credit card.
In addition, this platform offers exclusive services, discounts, gifts and a 5% cashback. On the other hand, you can earn green energy points as you use them, with which you’ll support environmental initiatives and help reforest the Philippines.
How to verify gcash without phone number.
- Enable VPN Philippines or nearby countries, in my case I used Vietnam
- Once you open the Gcash app you will be asked for your phone number
- Go to sms-man.com register and top up your account
- Go to homepage and buy Philippines number for Gcash
- At the top of the page will be a list of purchased and active numbers
- Enter your phone number into the app, after you enter you will be asked for a sms code
- Go back to the main page and click “Get sms”
- Enter the code you received in the application
- After you enter Gcash confirmation message, you will be asked to provide your personal details and confirm them
- Also, during registration, you will be asked to create a PIN password
These were the highlights of the account creation. Make payments quickly and easily at GCash! And take a look at our article on how to create a PayPal account.
Dadosha is author of articles about SMS verification process and virtual phone numbers of the SMS-man blog