If you want to find a Russian friend, girlfriend or just a pen pal, then Russia has one of the largest and most popular social network – VK.com. What is VK and how to register in it, I will tell you more in this article about how to sign up for Russian Facebook account.
What is VK platform?
VK (short for its original name VKontakte; Russian: ВКонтакте, meaning InContact is a Russian online social media and social networking service based in Saint Petersburg. VK is available in multiple languages but it is predominantly used by Russian-speakers. VK allows users to message each other publicly or privately; create groups, public pages, and events; share and tag images, audio, and video; and play browser-based games
As of August 2018, VK had at least 500 million accounts. It is the most popular website in Russia. The network was also popular in Ukraine until it was banned by its parliament in 2017.
According to SimilarWeb, VK is the 14th most visited website in the world.
As with most social networks, the site’s core functionality is based around private messaging and sharing photos, status updates and links with friends. VK also has tools for managing online communities and celebrity pages. The site allows its users to upload, search and stream media content, such as videos and music. VK features an advanced search engine, that allows complex queries for finding friends, as well as a real-time news search. VK updated its features and design on April 2016.
How to sign up for Russian Facebook account without phone number?
- Open sms-man.com and press the button “Sign up” in the top right corner.
2. You will be directed to the registration form. Fill all the lines.
3. Deposit your account so that you can buy a fake phone number for VK.
4. Go to the main page. Choose country that you need. And type “VK” in the countries search line. Press “Buy”.
5. That’s it. A new virtual number is linked to your account. To see it and copy it, go to “Profile” – “Request History”.
6. Go to the website vk.com and fill in the registration form. You will be required to share the basic data: your name, surname, and date of birth. Choose the correct gender. Press “Continue registration”.
7. Then you will have to verify your phone number – enter a virtual one. Press “Get code”.
8. You can receive the code right at sms-man.com – on the page “Request History”. Click on “Get SMS” next to the corresponding number.
9. The code will appear in a second. Copy it and paste it in the form on Vkontakte.
This is how you sign up for Russian Facebook account successfuly. Now you can easily find friends from Russia!