Create Binance account without a phone number is very challenging, and yet, many peoples want to use popular online exchange to trade cryptocurrencies without additional cell number. How do you sign up for Binance without a phone number?
This company is one of the biggest online retail foreign exchange broker. You can use International Binance cryptocurrency wallet to receive or spend the cryptocurrency, also use your account to crypto exchange.
Why does Binance requests for phone number?
Binance requests for your mobile number to verify your identity and to protect your account from hacking. As well as many companies, binance asks a phone number to be confirmed (usually by sending an SMS containing verification code that must be subsequently in the registration form) as a way of reducing spam account creation (where users make a lot of accounts to flout rules for whatever reason).
How to get virtual number to create Binance account?
As a well-established virtual number provider, we offer you quality VoIP and Non-VoIP phone numbers at affordable prices, configured to receive SMS online with verification codes. The phones are available to every customer and can be easily purchased via the website sms-man.com.
Need a phone number to create new Binance account? SMS-man provides the highest quality SMS verification to create online accounts. Follow the instructions below to bypass verification for Binance, Coinbase, PayPal etc.
Step-by-step instructions to bypass Binance verification without phone number:
- Firstly, create SMS-man account, just enter your email and come up with a password.
2. Secondly, choose the payment method that is most convenient for you to recharge your balance.
3. Thirdly, go to the main page and select the country in the list provided by SMS-man website.
4. Open the list of services and choose Binance service.
5. Select the service you need, pressing the button “Buy”.
6. Go to Binance and enter your e-mail and password
6. Copy virtual phone number that you purchased, and paste to Binance registration form.
7. When the service asks for a verification code, press the “Get SMS” button next to your order.