Table of Contents:
WhatsApp is a convenient platform for communicating online for free. Texting, video calls, sharing photos and videos, smileys, stickers – it offers everything one wants to get from a messenger. But there is one drawback that mars the impression – to get in touch with someone you need to add his number to your contact list. However, in many situations, users want to avoid that. For example, why should you save a number belonging to a courier to your smartphone if you are not going to use his services in the future? First, that will lead to a mess in your contact list. Secondly, when you add another user to your contact list on this messenger, he gets access to certain data about you, including your photo.
Thus, we have decided to write a guide on how to text someone without storing his contact information on your phone. For your convenience, we offer several methods for different operating systems.
How to send a Whatsapp message without saving number on iPhone?
- Start the call, but then cancel it immediately.
2. Open the tab “Recents” and find the number needed. Click on the button “i” next to it as it is depicted below.
3. When you press the icon “WhatsApp”, your device will call that person. Be ready to cancel that call instantly.
4. After that, this person will be added to the tab “Calls” in your account on the messenger. Press the button “i” again.
5. In the next tab, choose the “Chat” icon.
6. That’s all, now you can enjoy communicating without any restrictions. And your chat will be saved on the messenger.
How to WhatsApp without saving number on Android?
If you use a smartphone with this operating system, you will need to download a special app.
We will show you how to communicate using Click2Chat. It is available for free, do no extra expenses.
- Install the app mentioned to your device and open it.
2. In the first form, you will be asked to specify the number, which you need to get in touch with, and to enter the text you want to send.
3. Then, choose the messenger as you can see in the image below.
4. Afterwards, the app will redirect you right to WhatsApp, where you enjoy texting as usual. From now on, you can access the chat via messenger.
By the way, this app offers a bunch of convenient features. So, you can set at which time to start a chat.
How to WhatsApp without saving number on PC?
One should note right away that this method is universal. In other words, it works great for all smartphones and computers.
On the Internet, there are hundreds of web services offering such a function. We will show you how to use ThumbTube. You will see that it is fully intuitive.
- Open this link. Enter the information required. In the next tab, confirm the action.
2. Next, you need to log in to the web version of the messenger. If you have never used it before, do not worry – the system will provide the prompts.
3. After you scan the QR-code, you will be redirected to the page for chatting.
As you can see, the methods described above are pretty easy. Yet, if none of them works for you, there is one more solution left. You can create a fake account via our service Sms-man and use it for communicating anonymously. We offer you to buy a temporary number for WhatsApp for $0,08. You can see detailed guidelines on how to use it here. Besides, you will probably get interested in our guide on how to get two profiles on one smartphone.