Table of Contents:
After upgrading to Windows 10, many people have wondered what OneDrive is, why this programme and its dedicated folder exists. Many want to uninstall this program. In this article, we will answer the question whether to remove OneDrive account and how to do it if necessary. OneDrive cloud storage in Windows is used to store backups and files, as well as to share settings. This task is often of interest to users who do not need these features or use a third-party cloud service.
OneDrive is a cloud storage programme. Idea of it is to store your files in the cloud, or simply, on the internet. Once you place your files in this folder, their copy in the cloud are available to you from anywhere in the world where there is internet access. Keep in mind OneDrive is not the only cloud storage program, there are many other worthy programs. If you don’t use it or you use another cloud storage service, then I advise you to uninstall this program and not only suspend its automatic launch at Windows 10 startup, but also uninstall it completely from the operating system.
How to remove onedrive account from computer
Before moving on to how to delete OneDrive account on Windows 10, you need to disable the file synchronization process. There are several ways to do this. First of all, the cloud storage settings allow you to achieve the result.
– right-click on the application icon;
– On the menu that appears, click on “Settings”;
– uncheck all the options;
– use the function “Delete connection”;
– From then on, OneDrive will no longer activate automatically but will be in your storage.
To delete from the PC you just need to delete it in the Program and Features tab in settings
If done correctly, deleting the cloud storage will not cause OS damage or errors. To get OneDrive back up and running, you will need to open the OneDriveSetup file. If you have a 32-bit system, you will find it in your System32 folder. In the case of a 64-bit system, the required directory is called SysWOW64. This will start the installation of OneDrive. Once this has been completed, the cloud service will be fully operational.
To remove Onedrive from the phone, you just need to delete it from application manager
How to create new Onedrive account with virtual number?
In case if you didn’t wanted to delete Onedrive account, you can always create a new one. In guide below we will show you how to do it with use of virtual numbers.
- Go to the sms-man.com. Register a profile and go further.
- Top up your account’s balance by using payment method you think is comfortable for you (minimum deposit will be shown when you select the payment).
- Return to the main page. Choose the country you want to purchase number from according list and find “Any other” service from services list. After that Click “Buy”.
- Purchased number will appear on the top of the page. You can copy it by clicking it and paste it in verification field of Outlook.
- Return back to the main page. Click “Get sms” button. Wait till the code appears beneath the number you purchased.
- Copy the received code and type it in verification form! After all of this steps you have confirmed and active Outlook account! Have a nice day and use SMS-Man!
Why you need to use a VPN while registering?
Using the VPN extension, you can modify your IP address and avoid several blockages from sites, likewise highly quicken the process of getting a verification code. To do this, you have to select the country and IP address that corresponds to the country of the number you register your account with.