“This channel is unavailable”. The users who have Apple devices, when opening some groups, often got the following message. So, Blocked channels in Telegram are a real problem in today’s society. Most often it happens because of Apple policy, which prohibits applications from the App Store have publishing 18+ content. Another reason may be a ban of your account in this group. Many people want to solve the problem.
There are several ways how to bypass blocked telegram channel on iPhone. Let’s take a closer look at each of them.
How to open blocked channels in Telegram?
In the first step, we will remove the restriction of Apple in Telegram. In order to get rid of the message – “this channel is unavailable”, perform the following actions in the messenger:
- Open Telegram messenger and go to settings.
- Select the “Privacy” section.
- Find the item “Disable filtering” and move the slider to the left.
After that restart the phone and try again to enter the unavailable channel. The content will become available for you. If it doesn’t work, go to the next step.
How to access blocked channels on Telegram?
It should be noted that if the messenger is registered through a mobile operator from a country in which 18+ content is prohibited at the legislative level, then no device will be able to get into a channel.
The only way out in that case is to register a new account to solve the problem.
You don’t have to buy an expensive SIM cards for this. Just register a new Telegram account with a virtual number. With the our help you can receive SMS online and register a full-fledged new account, which allows you to get into the Telegram channel that is not available.
On the website sms-man.com this service will cost only 8 cents, it depends on the country of the mobile operator. Numbers from China, USA, Germany and many other countries are available.
To get a virtual number for Telegram:
- Open the sms-man.com service and register.
2. Top up your balance through the “Payment” section. You can pay via PayPal, Cryptocurrency, Payeer or Visa/MasterCard
3. Open the main page of “Sms-man” and select the Telegram messenger.
4. Choose a suitable country of virtual number. It is advisable to exclude countries such as India, China, Kazakhstan. Content 18+ is prohibited there.
5. Enter the purchased virtual number when registering here.
6. Receive SMS with a Telegram verification code on the main page in “list of activations” section.
With the help of a new profile, you will definitely be able to open inaccessible channels in Telegrams, even those in which you were previously blocked.
Vyacheslav is SEO expert at SMS-MAN. He also writes on virtual numbers and SMS verification issues on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Vyacheslav at: email@example.com