Table of Contents:
In 2021, one can hardly find any Internet user who has no idea about cryptocurrency. It seems like it has become an indispensable part of online activity. That is why it is high time for everybody to find out how to get a Bitcoin wallet anonymously, safely, and cheaply.
We should highlight right away that a flash wallet or bulky storage on a non-removable disk is by no means always an optimal solution. Especially if you use cryptocurrency for online trade – then you will need a hot wallet like a virtual bank card. At the same time, cloud storage services have an important drawback – they deprive you of the key advantage of such money – anonymity. The point is that they require users to pass a standard registration and to specify their contact data.
However, there is a method, which allows anonymous Bitcoin buying – using a virtual number to create an anonymous Bitcoin account. No ID or contact data is required. Quickly and cheaply. Learn more about that here.
Also, be sure to get acquainted with other services and functions offered by the online store Sms-man. All the most popular online platforms, temporary numbers from more than 200 different countries, registration message receipt from $0,06!
An anonymous Bitcoin wallet app: advantages
Speaking about the benefits offered by such services, one should take into account that the key plus of such decentralized payment systems is anonymity. You can study loads of materials about how to pay with Bitcoin anonymously. But it is waste of all that time and effort in vain if you disclose your contact data when registering the corresponding wallet. That is why virtual numbers are relevant like never before.
So, using such temporary numbers for opening online wallets offers the following benefits:
- a cheap price of registration;
- secure money using;
- safe money storage;
- convenient use of an online payments interface;
- there is no need to buy expensive hardware wallets;
- there is no need to use costly SSD-storing devices.
Make sure the wallet you choose corresponds to the points above.
Anonymous Bitcoin exchange: using a fake number from our store
If you use cryptocurrency, that means you value confidentiality. Consequently, you are probably interested in anonymous Bitcoin cashout. And online exchange platforms are exactly what you need. The only thing you need to do is to sign up for the service selected with the help of a disposable number. In such a case, you will get the following benefits:
- An opportunity to withdraw bitcoins anonymously.
- Access to a safe payment method.
- You will learn how to deposit the corresponding wallet without disclosing your personal data.
- Saving money on hardware cryptocurrency storage devices (registration via a temporary number will cost you just $0,10!).
By the way, even if you are not involved in e-commerce, you can use this cryptocurrency for other confidential transactions.
How to open a Bitcoin wallet anonymously: step by step
We will show you how everything works using the platform Localbitcoins as an example. To pass the procedure safely, stick to our guidelines:
- Go to our store.
2. Use the button “Sign up” to pass the registration.
3. Deposit your personal balance using any payment system available (in case you want to get a fake number for Localbitcoins, it will be enough for you to make a payment from $0,10).
4. To buy the most suitable number, specify the country and the exchange service you need.
5. Then, register a wallet on the website chosen and link the number from our store to it.
6. Your registration SMS with a verification code will be sent to your personal cabinet on our source. Use this code to finish the registration procedure.
7. Use cryptocurrency transactions safely and anonymously!
Today, the Web offers a whole bunch of opportunities we could not even imagine just a few years ago. But, at the same time, it is full of dangers as well. Using confidential cryptocurrency will allow you to minimize the risks associated with the aggressive online world. Be sure to always take all the safety precautions when using any online services.