On 10 October 2006, on his birthday, Pavel Durov, a 22-year-old graduate of the Department of English Philology at SPbSU, launched the social network VKontakte. Before that, he already had the websites Durov.com, where students posted essays, notes and book retellings, and the university’s youth forum Spbgu.ru. It was the latter that provided VKontakte with its first audience. Durov’s friends from the Spbgu.ru forum received the first IDs for the new social network.
At first, registration was available to all students by invitation and requiring their real first and last names, but in November 2006 it was made free. In four months, VKontakte gained more than 50,000 users.
Similar to Facebook, it allows users to create a personal profile, connect with friends and family, join groups, share updates and content, and participate in communities based on their interests.
Some of vk accounts features are:
- Profile creation: Users can create a personal profile with information about themselves, including their interests, education, and work history.
- News Feed: Users can see updates from their friends and pages they follow in a single feed.
- Groups: Users can join groups based on their interests and participate in discussions with other group members.
- Messaging: Users can message other users privately, both one-on-one and in groups.
- Music and video: Users can upload, listen and watch music and videos
- Communities: Users can create and join communities which are similar to groups but have a different layout, permissions, and tools.
- events: Users can create and join events, like parties, concerts, and meetups.
- Sticker and GIFs: Users can use stickers and GIFs to express themselves in messages and comments.
- Voice and Video Calls: Users can voice and video call with friends and groups
- Games: Users can play games and compete with friends.
How to create vk account with help of SMS-MAN
In order to create an account in this platform you need to use your personal phone number to bypass the registration. So what to do, if you don’t want to share your personal information? This is the moment when we SMS-MAN can give you a hand. We can offer you to purchase one of our phone numbers to bypass the registration. This procedure won’t take too much of your time. Less then in 5 minutes and vk registration will be passed. Just read our instruction below.
- Firstly we need to sign up in our website
- Secondly, in order to be able to purchase numbers, you need to have some balance. For that we have a plenty of payment methods. Choose the one you trust the most.
- Now we go to the main page and choose the country. In our case it will be number from Russian Federation
- After selecting the country we search for VK service in the searchbar. After finding it, we need to press the “BUY” button. You will see that in the bottom of the page there has been new information about number created.
- Click the “Receive SMS” button to receive the sms from VK to complete registration and verify your account.
That’s it. As I said before, it will take less than 5 minutes to complete all steps. Hope you completely understand how it works. Also have a note, that this method is same for most of the platforms. Purchase our number, request for verification code and receive it from our website.