ProtonMail is an electronic mail service, which can encrypt data. In other words, it will provide you with the highest level of confidentiality. Encryption is performed in automated mode, that is users do not even notice that. The service itself is located in Switzerland and it is protected by the local laws about information confidentiality. But its interface is available in multiple languages, so it will be comfortable for you to register and use it.
In addition to encoding, this source offers other tools for privacy protection. These include the self-liquidation of letters in a specified period after they are sent out, as well as the use of passwords for them.
How to register on ProtonMail without phone number?
Many Internet users wonder: “Does ProtonMail require phone number?”. Yes, identically to most other similar websites. So, if you want to use it, you will have to pass SMS verification. But, on the other hand, if you want to preserve confidentiality, you had better avoid disclosing any contact or personal information.
So, what to do? It is clear that buying an extra SIM card for one registration makes no sense. A much more relevant variant is to use a virtual SIM card – at sms-man.com you can get it for $0,17 only. More to the point, with the help of our service, you can open multiple inboxes on this mail platform or any other if you need that.
To purchase an online SIM card, you need to make just a couple of simple steps:
- Sign up for our source – by specifying your electronic address and a password.
- Deposit the internal balance. You can do that in the tab “Payments” – enter the sum and pick up the payment system, which is the most suitable for you.
- Choose a country to which your SIM card will be linked. That can be the USA, China, or any other variant from the list.
4. Select a service, for which you need a fake number. Just enter its name in the search line as it is shown above.
5. Do not forget to click on “Buy“.
You can also rent a virtual number for a specified period, with its help you can repeatedly receive SMS, and create accounts on various sites.
A guide on how to make an electronic address on ProtonMail without phone number
The sign-up procedure on this source includes several stages:
- Go to the website of this service and find the button “Sign up”. In case it is displayed in the wrong language, change the settings in the top right corner.
2. Then, you will be redirected to the page, where you should select a suitable plan. Look through the features of all the variants. If you are not going to store more than 150 letters and 500 MB of storage space is enough for you, you can safely open a free account. Take into consideration that, in case you choose a paid option, you will be provided with extra storage space and around-the-clock support.
3. Fill in the form, which is depicted below.
4. Then, you will be asked to enter your contact number. Paste the virtual one.
5. Go to your cabinet on our website again and copy the code from the activation message.
6. Paste the code into the email platform and confirm your action.
The registration is finished. Now, you will be automatically redirected to your account. The interface of this source is standard. It looks like that of Gmail. It is also available in different languages. So, you will not face any difficulties even if you do not have much experience of using email services.
In the end, we must highlight that automated encryption is available for internal correspondence only. If you want to send an encrypted letter to an email address registered on an outside platform, you need to turn on the encoding function by pressing on the icon of the lock, which is located in the lower-left corner of the form.
Also, near this button, you will see another one in the form of a sand glass. By clicking on it you can activate and set the self-liquidation function. When the period specified is over, your letter will be deleted automatically.