Table of Contents:
Twitch is the largest and most popular streaming platform. Here you can find streams on any topic or try yourself as a vlogger. If you want to learn more about what a Twitch is, creating an account is the first thing you will have to face. It is about this procedure and its nuances that we will discuss further. And how create a Twitch account on your phone and computer?
Note that you can still watch Twitch without account creation, but in this case chats are not available, you can not save channels to favorites. And, of course, without an account, you will not be able to conduct your own streams.
How to sign up on Twitch
Sign up of a Twitch account is extremely simple and fast. The only thing is that we do not recommend specifying a personal phone number. It is more expedient to use virtual numbers on the “Sms-man” service, the cost of which is in the range of only 10-15 cents.
Why not specify your own number? First, with the help of virtual SIM cards, you can sign up any number of accounts on Twitch. For example, if you are going to stream on different topics, it is better to create several accounts. Secondly, in this case, your personal number will not be in the hands of intruders. After all, user data leaks periodically occur even on such major sites as Twitter, Google and Facebook. Do you need it?
Therefore, before creating account on Twitch, we will get access to virtual numbers. To do this, you need to perform only a few simple steps.
- Sign up on the “Sms-man” service.
- Go to the “Payment” section and select the appropriate payment system.
- Specify the amount and top up the account.
- On the main page of the site, specify your country.
- In the block with services, type the query “Twitch” in the search bar.
- Click on the “Buy” button next to the name of the service.
Creating a Twitch account: sign up on your phone
Using the Twitch app on your phone is very convenient. You can watch the channels of your favorite streamers at any time. In addition, it is possible to enter your broadcast directly from your phone. Therefore, first of all, we will consider how to create a Twitch account on a smartphone. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Twitch app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Open the application and tap on the “Sign up” button.
- Touch the “Use phone number” link so that you don’t have to specify the number after sign up.
- Enter the virtual phone number you purchased.
- Create a nickname that will serve as the name of the channel.
- Enter the password for the future account.
- Specify the year, month and date of birth
- Tap on the “Sign up” button and then on the “Confirm” button.
- Go to the “Sms-man” service, go to the request history and open the received SMS.
- Enter the code in the application and confirm the action.
- Enter your email address.
Now that the sign up of the Twitch account is completed, you can upload an avatar and customize the appearance of your channel.
Creating a Twitch account: sign up on a PС
You can also create a Twitch account in the browser on your computer. The procedure is carried out in the following sequence:
- Go to the official website twitch.tv.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Enter the user name (the name of your channel)
- Fill in the following two fields with your account password.
- Specify the date of birth.
- Enter the email address and confirm with the code from the email.
- Go to the profile settings and enter the virtual phone number in the “Security and privacy” section.
- Confirm the phone number with the code from the SMS that came to the “Sms-man” service.
Sign up of the Twitch account on the computer is completed, now you can use all the functions of the service. Finally, we note that all the functionality of the site becomes available to the user only after confirming the email and phone number. And we tell about create a Twitch account on your phone and computer.