How do I sign up for Sina Weibo? Sina Weibo is a Chinese social network that is something like a cross between twitter and facebook. After the unrest in China in 2009, the Chinese Government decided to prohibit access to all social networks, which were not created in China. It turns out that since that time, residents of the Celestial Empire have no access to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other popular resources. But how to register on weibo?
As a result, the Chinese company Sina in little more than a month created its own social network called Weibo, which in Chinese means “microblog”.
The main features of the social network Weibo are:
- Corresponding with other users;
- posting posts like on twitter;
- Reposting and commenting on posts;
- sharing and adding media to your posts.
If you have problems with sms activation when registering on Weibo, you can buy a Weibo registration number for 25 cents
How to create Weibo without phone number in English?
It is worth saying right away that the English version of the website is not available at weibo.com. But the source is very easy to translate into English. To do this, right-click on the main page and select “Translate into English”. Now, you have it in English.
Next, let’s have a look at the step-by-step instructions on how to create an account for this Chinese social network:
- Choose “Registration” in the upper right corner of the website.
- Go to the window “Mobile phone”. Choose the country and enter the number without the country code.
- Fill in the remaining lines: the password and the date of birth.
- Press the button “Get free…” in the section “Activation code”.
- Enter the code from the SMS and click on “Register now”.
- Done, now you have a personal page on this social media.
When filling in the form, you will see that this service is available in a limited range of countries only – not all of them. In general, this list contains 20 countries only. More to the point, even if your country is on the list, there is no guarantee that you will successfully manage to sign up.
If the system reports an error when you enter your phone number or your country is not on the list at all, you can create Weibo account without phone number – just use a virtual number instead. Also, using this method will allow you to create several pages. And, finally, you can use it in case you do not want to show your personal number on the Internet.
How to buy a virtual number for Weibo from any country sign up without phone number
Today it’s easy to buy a virtual number for creating accounts on various services. But the price varies significantly from one company to another. One of the most inexpensive sources is sms-man.com. There, it will cost you only 20 cents to pass SMS activation to get a Weibo account without phone number.
The site allows you to register on Weibo from Russia, as well as from any country in the world. At sms-man virtual numbers of Chinese operators are available, through which you can pass sms activation during registration.
Buy virtual number for Weibo (step by step instructions):
- Open sms-man.com and go through a quick registration.
- Refill your account in the “Payment” section in dollars in rubles or cryptocurrency.
- Go to the home page, click on “Show all countries”, enter the one you want and click on it. Next, click “Show all services”, enter Weibo and select it. Then click on the “Buy” button.
- Done, the virtual number is added to our home page or to the “History of requests” tab.
- To register on Weibo, copy and paste your purchased number into the registration field on Weibo. Don’t forget to select the correct mobile operator’s country before doing so.
- After sending sms to this number go back to your personal cabinet at sms-man.ru and click “Get sms”.
- Insert the received code on Weibo and complete the registration.