Table of Contents:
Hello all, in this article I will tell you how to save your anonymity by registering in services with a virtual number, as well as how to deactivate your Facebook account.
A little bit about Facebook
Facebook is an American social network, currently owned by the company Meta. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg. The website and app are available on all platforms including Android and iOS.
The company is cutting edge in terms of technology and tries to keep up with global trends. For example, they were one of the first to announce the development of an AR universe using NFT.
How to deactivate your Facebook account
There are many reasons why you might want to deactivate facebook account. For example, you’ve stopped using the service, and you don’t want to leave your data online. If you want to hide your account for a while, you can deactivate it. This way your profile stays intact, and you can go back at any time.
To delete your Facebook account, you need to follow a few steps described below:
– Once your account is deleted, you won’t be able to use the sites to which your account is linked (as your primary way of logging in). So be sure to unlink Facebook from your accounts.
– In the upper right corner, there is an arrow looking down.
– Go to Privacy Settings > Settings > Your Facebook Information.
– At the very bottom of the page will be “deactivate or permanently delete account”.
– Select account deletion > Continue with account deletion.
– Delete Account > Continue.
From this point, you will not be able to use any features of your account.
Your account can be reactivated within 30 days of deletion.
Rent Virtual numbers
If you want to sign up again, it’s best to create an account with a virtual number. That way, your data is safe. You can get a virtual number from sms-man.
One of the lowest prices on the market, which will pleasantly surprise you, and support to help with all questions.
There are several options for purchasing a registration number:
– Number for OTP confirmation (one-time number):
- You need to create an account on the site. All you need is an email and five minutes of free time.
- Replenish the internal wallet with one of the available methods, such as Payeer or cryptocurrency.
- Select the country of the number on the main page. When registering with any service, using a virtual number, be sure to include VPN, otherwise the service can not send a confirmation code.
- Below choose the desired service, for example Facebook.
– Rent a number for a long term rental:
- Here the actions are similar, only the number is rented not on the main page. And in the separate tab “Rent”. The choice of countries is very limited, but the main thing is that the number can be used repeatedly for the rented time.
– Rent through API:
- The method is suitable for those who resell numbers or use to register a large number of accounts.
- In order to use it you need the program which you can download from the main page
- API key is in your profile
Let’s try to register using the OTP method. After deactivate Facebook account
- Choose a country and find “Facebook” in the list of services
- Enter the given number into the registration field and ask for a code
- Press “request sms” and insert the received code in the appropriate field on the site.
- Your account is ready!
Don’t forget about the safety of your data. Don’t enter your phone number and data of the main bank cards on unknown sites. Attackers can use the data for their own purposes, such as selling it to other companies.