Table of Contents:
TikTok is a popular messenger, which is intended for creating and viewing short videos. Its diversified functionality provides extensive opportunities for creativeness. As for ordinary users, they have access to millions of entertaining videos fitting every taste. As this social network is extremely famous, Internet users often ask varied questions about it. For example, many people want to know how to block TikTok account or how to do TikTok shadow ban check in 2021. Let us discuss the most frequent questions about this media in this article.
Have you got a TikTok ban block? No doubt, that is an unpleasant event. But, in some cases, it is easier to abandon an old account and to create a new one instead. Fixing everything may take too much time and effort. Yet, you should take into account that registering a new profile requires linking a mobile number to it. And, if your number is already linked to another page, you cannot use it again. However, you do not need to spend money on a new SIM card as there is a much easier and cheaper way out. SMS-Man offers virtual numbers for reigistering on TikTok from $0,10.
What is a shadow ban TikTok?
That is the thing all the creators of videos are afraid of. TikTok account shadowban is the situation when all the new content published on the page is shown to subscribers only. Consequently, the growth of the popularity of such a profile is stopped.
Possible causes that make people do TikTok shadow ban check:
- multiple complaints from other users;
- copyright violation;
- constant use of identical hashtags for videos;
- suspicious activities;
- spam (in most cases, users publish links to their videos in commentary sections under other popular videos);
- violating the rules of this social network.
How do I get rid of TikTok shadow ban?
Do you think that you are punished by the administration? Let us find out how to solve this problem. Getting a permanent shadow ban TikTok is a rather rare situation. In most cases, the restrictions are imposed for 10-15 days. If you want to fix everything, you should stop violating the rules. Have a close look at the videos published before, correct the hashtags and titles so that they meet the rules. Also, you will have to refrain from inflating likes and subscribers for some period. If you still need to push your profile, study the rules of the service and other users’ recommendations first.
How to block TikTok on iPad or another gadget?
Watching videos distracts you from your daily routine, work, or studying? Then, you had better block access to the platform. There is an effective method to prevent users of a certain Wi-Fi network from using the app. Here are guidelines on how to block this social media on a router:
- Open the settings of the device. Depending on its manufacturer, find the tab “Access Control”, “Advanced” or “URL Address Filter”.
- Find the line where you should specify resources for blocking. Activate the function by putting a tick if that is required.
- Enter www.tiktok.com and confirm.
- Reboot your router.
How to block TikTok user?
This is a much easier task. Follow the prompts below:
1. Start the app and go to the page of the user chosen. There you need to find the button with three dots in the top right corner.
2. You will see the menu, where you need to choose “Block”.
3. Confirm the action when the notification appears.
How to unblock TikTok user if you change your mind? The scheme is similar. Here are exact instructions:
1. Go to the page of the person from your blacklist you are interested in. You can find it in the search tab.
2. Like in the previous case, you need to click on the icon with the dots at the top of the screen.
3. Then choose the corresponding function from the menu as it is shown below.
Now, everything is as it was before.