Bumble is a dating app that allows you to find new friends, make relationships, and do professional networking. Just imagine: this app was downloaded by over 100 thousand people during the first month after its launch. And, as of today, it has over 65 million users.
The service breaks existing stereotypes because the first step is made by a girl. She is the one who can send the first message if the sympathy between two users is mutual.
Normally, dating is associated only with love relationships, but this app has separate functions allowing one to make friendships (Bumble BFF) and find professional contacts (Bumble Bizz). There, everyone can find the dating experience he wants.
You can register on this platform using your phone number or an account on Facebook. But, if you need to create multiple pages or just do not want to show your personal number, you can use a virtual number to activate Bumble without phone.
How to buy a virtual number to sign up for Bumble without phone number
Such a service will allow you to receive SMS with a confirmation code from the dating app in the same way as if you were creating an account with a regular SIM card. But it costs ten times less than a new card.
On our website, we offer to buy a virtual number for signing up Bumble without phone at the lowest price. The sms-man.com service has many advantages in comparison with competitors, such as:
- Low prices. One virtual number for SMS activation in the Bumble application costs 30 cents.
- A wide choice of countries. For each app or platform, there is a huge selection of countries, to which mobile operators are linked.
- Convenient depositing terms. You can deposit your account via Qiwi, AdvCash, Payeer, and Coinbase in rubles, dollars, or a cryptocurrency, depending on the selected payment system.
- Support. On our website, you can quickly solve any arising question in online mode using the chat.
How to buy a virtual number to use Bumble without phone (a step-by-step instruction):
- Go to the main page of sms-man.com and register.
- Deposit your balance in the section “Payment”.
- Go back to the main page and search for “Bumble”.
- Buy one of the virtual numbers from the list. To do this, click on “Get” near it.
Now, it is linked to your profile. Copy it and insert it when registering in the dating app. You can see an SMS with a code in your personal cabinet. To do this, press “Get SMS” next to the number.
You can create as many pages on Bumble without phone as you want in this way. But, for each separate profile, you will need to use a new virtual number.
Vyacheslav is SEO expert at SMS-MAN. He also writes on virtual numbers and SMS verification issues on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Vyacheslav at: email@example.com