Paycell is a mobile wallet from a Ukrainian operator lifecell, which allows you to make payments conveniently using your device with minimal fees. Lifecell says that more than 80% of its customers use smartphones, so they tried to provide customers with high-quality online services, especially for money transfers.
Customers of any mobile operators with Android devices can use Paycell mobile payment system. Support of 3D Secure technology ensures high safety of each payment. Mobile Wallet Paycell has a license from the National Bank of Ukraine.
The main features of Paycell mobile wallet:
- the ability to pay for more than 1000 popular online services;
- transfers between Paycell users without fees;
- deposit by bank card;
- balance check;
- transfers to bank cards and other payment systems;
- history of all transactions;
- billing for payment;
- payment via QR-code.
Registration of Paycell mobile wallet is done through a cell phone number, which receives an SMS with an activation code. So, registering at Paycell without a phone number is impossible. But not really.
If you need to create several accounts, or you don’t want to “spotlight” your personal data on the Internet, you can use virtual numbers for Paycell. They are cheap and allow you to receive an SMS with an activation code to register your Paycell mobile wallet.
Buy a Paycell virtual number to receive SMS
Unlike a standard SIM-card, Paycell virtual numbers are designed only to receive SMS, so the price for them is much lower. They not only allow you to create as many accounts as you want in popular payment systems but also to remain anonymous.
The website sms-man.com offers to buy virtual numbers Paycell for receiving SMS at the best price. One such number costs 20-30 cents. The resource offers virtual numbers for other popular systems, such as PayPal, Papara, Venmo, GCash. Customers can choose from a variety of mobile operators around the world. You can buy a virtual phone number for Paycell at sms-man.com from any device in just 5 minutes.
Buy virtual number for Paycell (step-by-step instruction):
- Open sms-man.com service and complete a quick registration.
- Recharge your account with one of the payment systems in rubles, dollars, or cryptocurrency. To do this, open the “Payment” section in the left corner of the screen.
- Go to the main page and click on “Select an application”.
- Type “Paycell” in the search box.
- Buy a Paycell virtual number by clicking “Get”.
The number you bought is displayed in the personal cabinet. Now you can use it to create a Paycell Wallet. To do this, specify the virtual number when registering, and after sending SMS to it, click on “Get SMS” in your personal cabinet at sms-man.com.