Table of Contents:
Founded in 2010, Paytm has dominated the Indian payment services market, allowing users to make digital payments from their phones. The payment infrastructure, created by a coalition of major banks in India, has become the most popular digital payment method in India due to the fact that in late 2016, Indian authorities invalidated more than 85% of paper money circulation in the country. Paytm’s business has since expanded into e-commerce, insurance and even ticket booking. The company, in its latest round valued at $16 billion, includes shareholders Alibaba, Berkshire Hathaway and SoftBank. At last count, Paytm had more than 333 million users. How to use PayTM without mobile number?
What is a Paytm Wallet?
Paytm Wallet is a digital wallet linked to your Paytm account that works inside your download Paytm app on your phone.
You transfer money to your wallet using debit/credit cards or online banking transactions. You then use that money in your wallet to pay for things. Any and all of the above. Send money to friends, pay for an Uber ride, pay for a car, or buy tea at the local corner store.
Paytm Wallet has a limit of 10,000 rupees per month. You can extend it to 1,000,000 rupees in your wallet at any time.
Here you go to your local Paytm merchant with a photo ID and ID card to verify your account. If you use your Aadhar card, you will be verified right there with a digital biometric scan.
How secure is Paytm?
Paytm Wallet is approved by RBI. According to Paytm, your money is deposited into a reputable bank account. Paytm uses 128-bit encryption certified by Verisign for transactions. So, neither your password nor transaction details are available to anyone.
Login Paytm without mobile number
- Turn on your VPN on country India.
- Open PayTm app and you ask input phone number.
- Go to sms-man.com. Create account and top up your balance.
- Choose the India to register PayTM and the service itself, and click on the buy button.
- There will be a list of numbers at the top of the page, find PayTM in it.
- Go back to the app and enter your phone number. Click the “Proceed Securely” button.
- We will be asked to enter an SMS code, go back to sms-man.com and click “Get sms”. After we get sms, enter it into the app for Kakaotalk account.
- Next, we start entering personal information and card.
- And now we have finished paytm login without otp.
We also have information about create account on PayPal.
Dadosha is author of articles about SMS verification process and virtual phone numbers of the SMS-man blog