Table of Contents:
Got locked out of Outlook email?
Regardless how hard you try to keep away from it, simply the day will come when you find that your Microsoft account has been blocked. Unfortunately, forgetting your password is a formality of passing for all Internet users. Therefore, not just will your email be blocked, but your access to other selected Microsoft products will also be blocked. For instance: OneDrive and Office 365.
On the other hand, Microsoft uses a “single sign-on” system, so if you got blocked, you will lose access to any kind of products from Microsoft. There is no need to panic, it’s not the end of the World. You just need to recover your account. It’s not something unreal and complicated. Simply follow this steps and you will unblock Outlook email in few minutes
How to unblock Outlook email in basic way?
After several attempts to enter an incorrect password, Microsoft will display a warning that will redirect you directly to the Microsoft account password reset page. This is where recovery begins. Enter the account you want to recover, select “Next” and the second step will begin.
In the second step, Microsoft will first try to verify your identity. This is actually a good thing as it prevents attempts to hack into your account. If an authentication program is enabled on your smartphone, enable it and enter the available code.
In case if you didn’t installed an authenticator, there are another options available that can help you to verify that you are the owner of this account. Click “Use a different verification option” and select your email address or phone number to receive a digital code to proceed to the next reset step. Microsoft will send you a digital code within a minute or two, allowing you to continue with the recovery process.
If you’ve made it this far, you’re almost done. After confirming that you are the owner of the account, the next step is to choose a new password. Microsoft requires that you choose a password that is at least eight characters long and is case sensitive. For maximum security, we recommend using a password manager to help you choose a strong password that is difficult for attackers to guess.
Just enter a new password and you’ll be back to work. You can now sign in with your Microsoft account similarly you do always, including Outlook.com, OneDrive, and Office 365.
Above all, even if this can’t help you to unlock your Outlook account, you always can create new one with virtual number. Interested in this? Read our guide to learn how to create new Outlook account.
How to create new Outlook account with virtual number?
- Visit the sms-man.com. Register and go further.
- Refill your account by using payment method you prefer (minimum deposit depends on the payment method you selected).
- Return to the main page. Choose the country you want to purchase number from according list and find “Any other” service from services list. After that Click “Buy”.
- Purchased number will appear on the top of the page. You can copy it by clicking it and paste it in verification field of Outlook.
- Return back to the main page. Click “Get sms” button. Wait till the code appears beneath the number you purchased.
- Copy the received code and type it in verification form! After all of this steps you have confirmed and active Outlook account! Have a nice day and use SMS-Man!
Why you need to use a VPN while registering?
Using the VPN extension, you can modify your IP address and avoid several blockages from sites, likewise highly quicken the process of getting a verification code. To do this, you have to select the country and IP address that corresponds to the country of the number you register your account with.