Table of Contents:
TikTok is an increasingly popular social network, primarily designed for posting short videos of entertainment, such as dancing to music. Any registered user can make videos and post them, which can also be done using our service sms-man.com. Videos are stored by the service – and for marketing purposes the content is protected by a watermark. How to save TikTok videos without WaterMark? We offer several ways to download TikTok videos to your phone memory or computer – they’re free. Here we go!
First Way. Using specialized sites.
There are special sites that allow you to save videos from TikTok without a watermark to your phone or computer. We, for example, use ssstik.io. So, what you need to do:
- Open the site on the device where you want to save the video.
- Find the video you are interested in and copy the link to it.
- Go to the site where you want to download the video, enter our link and click “Download”.
- Choose “Without watermark”.
- And here we are TikTok save.
The second way. How to save a TikTok video for iPhone.
This method retains the watermark with the name of the author, but leaves the icon tiktok, if it does not suit you can use the first method.
In order to save video TikTok on iPhone you need:
- Go to the one you want and press share.
- Press save as “Live Photo”.
- Go to the photo and find the saved TikTok
- Press share
- Press “Save as Video”
The third way. Specialized applications.
There are specialized applications for downloading TikTok videos. I use Tik Saver: TikTok Downloader. It is very easy to use:
- Download the app you want and open it.
- Then you find the video you want by following the link.
- Click download without a watermark.
This was another way to save tik tok videos
You can also use:
- Standard tools using commands on iPhone;
- Telegram bot;
- Modified TikTok app;
- Video editor.
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our TikTok – @smsmancom and TikTok saved videos.
Dadosha is author of articles about SMS verification process and virtual phone numbers of the SMS-man blog