Table of Contents:
The most common problem these people and companies typically face is that they need multiple Twitter accounts. How to manage multiple twitter accounts?
Nowadays, Twitter has over 206 million daily active users and is one of the most popular social media in the world. People from around the world use social networking site to share information.
In addition, many people and companies use Twitter for marketing purposes. The most common problem these people and companies typically face is that they need multiple Twitter accounts. But as we have already know, Twitter does not allow you to create multiple accounts from the same IP address and without mobile cell number.
The reasons to use two twitter accounts
Do you want to split your business account and personal life on Twitter? Perhaps you want to start own business, create a fake account to get away from friends or colleagues. So as not to confuse business and private lives, just create second Twitter account and switch between the two.
You can make all you want Twitter accounts with virtual cell numbers, but it is possible to connect only five accounts in this social media. However, most people have enough several Twitter accounts — one personal and one account for business. But If you need more, you can always use sms-man.com to get virtual number and create a new Twitter account for just $0.11
For more detailed information read our article about how to use Twitter with fake phone number.
How to switch several Twitter accounts on PC
Twitter allows you to add and manage up to 5 (five) profiles. But you can use different browser to add your accounts and thus increases the amount of accounts.
1. Once you are logged in, click the “More” button in the lower left corner of the front page your Twitter profile.
2. After the previous step the window will display the list of possible actions. Push the button “Add an existing account” or click on the “manage accounts” button and log in to your additional accounts, one by one.
3. Then select and click on one of your profiles
How to switch Twitter accounts on iPhone and Android
The process to adding a new profile and commute between accounts in Twitter mobile application is very similar to PC version.
1. The first thing you need to do is download Twitter application in Google Play or App Store.
2. Then go into the application and open side bar by clicking on the profile icon in the upper left corner.
3. Click the icon to add new account or switch between profiles. In the pop-up menu select “Add an existing account” or “manage accounts”.
Vyacheslav is SEO expert at SMS-MAN. He also writes on virtual numbers and SMS verification issues on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Vyacheslav at: email@example.com