Table of Contents:
Google simplifies people’s lives in the fields of digital payment, computing, data storage, navigation, and information research. Their platforms help improve the working experience for many. For instance, Google Ads is widespread among marketers and businessmen as it helps run ads on Google services.
What is Google Ads? It’s digital advertising software letting marketers show quick ads like banners, videos, service offerings, and product listings on search engine results pages, websites, mobile applications, or in videos. The revenue is made via the pay-per-click pricing model.
Google Ads Features & Advantages
What is Google Ads, really? It lets you grow the customer base via ads, whose performance depends on several factors: the keywords you choose, the amount of money you bid, and the ad’s quality score. The latter is set by Google’s bots based on the ad’s relevancy, the information on the landing page, and its Click-through rate (CTR).
Google Ads also lets you work with landing pages. They are one-page websites or separate pages inside a website that show quick bursts of information about a product/service, pictures, testimonials, and a call to action.
So, what is Google Ads feature-wise? Here are the main advantages:
- Millions of keywords can help every business find relevant leads.
- Your ads can reach ~90% of Internet users.
- Banners, videos, ads in the results area, product/service listings, placement-targeted ads, and ad extensions are all at your service.
- You can select the location, country, specific keywords categories, etc.
Notably, different formats require different info. For instance, the results ads need the title, landing page link, and description.
What is Google Ads external functionality like? Numerous satellite services help track, measure, forecast, and edit your campaign’s performance. These services include a variety of tools and a blog to explain how their search algorithms and ad tools work.
The ads operate within the company’s own ecosystem: users can see them on Google-powered platforms, but not elsewhere. Notably, it has strict moderation, which can stop ads on Google for many reasons.
Reasons for a blocked Google Ads account
You can receive a ban for a variety of reasons. For example, the sites that violate the Better Ads Standards can get blocked from getting promoted or showing Google ads. It can include the display of irritating ads like auto-playing videos, full-screen rollover ads or other spammy content.
Depending on how often the site violated their standards, it can be given the Passing, Warning, or Failing status.
So, which is the reason for account suspension? There are several possible causes:
- Alcohol-related ads.
- Improper formatting.
- Presence of fake or harmful products/services.
- Inappropriate behavior.
- Inadequate info collection and utilization.
- Banned words/images.
- Attempts to bypass the system.
- Violation of trade sanctions, destination requirements, and affiliate program rules.
But what can you do if they block Google Ads? Make sure to fix the issues, appeal for pardon, and wait. That’s all for conventional methods. If it’s not working, try untraditional methods like account transfers or registering a new account via auto-generated info.
Transferring your account is risky, the system can easily notice it, and you will get banned permanently. As for the other method, you can use spare virtual phone numbers, which you can use to create a new Google Ads account. So, this way you can waste no time unlocking and launch a new adcom campaign almost instantly.
How to Create a New Google Ads Account without a Phone Number?
SMS-man offers virtual phone numbers from 180 different countries around the world that you can use for registration. This gives you the opportunity to create a new Google Adsense account without using your personal phone number. This way, you won’t be limited to one account and can create as many as you want.
To get a virtual phone number for Google registration, follow the steps below:
- Open sms-man.com, and create or log in to your account;
- Deposit the required amount on the ” Top up my balance” tab;
- Click on the “Get SMS” button to return to the main page;
- Select your country and “Google” service, then click on the “Buy SMS” button;
- Find your phone number in the “History” section and copy it by one click;
- Start your Google registration and wait for the verification code.
- Go back to SMS-man, click ” Receive SMS” opposite the purchased phone number to get the code;
- Enter the code to complete your Google registration.
So, this method will help you quickly bypass Google Ads blocking to run an ad campaign. In addition, you will be able to create several accounts at once to run many ads and get the best results.