Table of Contents:
Gmail is considered the most popular email service in the world. It offers a convenient system for sending messages and the ability to register on various sites or in applications. Let’s look at ways to delete Gmail from your computer or phone. We will present detailed instructions with detailed instructions.
Do you want to delete your Gmail account in order to register a new one? In this case, you will need to receive an SMS to a mobile number. To do this, there is no need to purchase a SIM card. The Sms-man service offers to buy a virtual number at a price of 36 cents or rent it for a certain period of time.You can also get a number for free in the telegram channel.
How to delete Google mail through the browser
It is necessary to clarify an important point beforehand. If you are interested in how to delete Gmail mail forever, you should consider the linked services. They may stop working. For this reason, we recommend that you first transfer them to other accounts.
Now you can present instructions on how to delete Gmail email on your computer (via a browser).
1. We go to your Google account and find the item “Data and personalization”. It is located in the upper left part of the screen.
2. Scroll down to the section “Downloading, delete or make a plan for your data”. This is where the settings for how to delete Google mail forever are located. Click on the information that is marked on the screenshot.
3. We continue by clicking on “Delete a Google service”.
4. We are asked to confirm our identity by entering a password from Google services. After that, you need to click “Delete account” again.
Now the task can be considered completed.
How to delete a Gmail account from your phone
In the case of the application, the method will be easier. The solution to the problem of how to delete Gmail mail from the phone provides the following instructions:
- Go to the settings and select “Accounts” or “Sync” (depends on the firmware).
- Click “Delete account”
- Enter the password to confirm your identity.
- We finally confirm our decision.
How to delete all emails in Gmail account at once
Do you want to get rid of a large number of messages and there is not a single important one among them? There is a corresponding functionality for this. Let’s look at a simple way to delete all messages in Gmail.
Above all, click on the special icon in the upper-left part of the window. This is indicated in the screenshot below. A menu opens in front of us, where you need to select the “All” item.
This will highlight all the emails on the page. By default, there are 50 of them. To select all messages in general, specify “Select all chains”.
How to restore Gmail mail after deletion
Have you erased your email account and realized that you made a mistake? This is not a problem, since it is possible to restore Gmail. To do this, the service provides the appropriate functionality. The process is as simple as possible. To restore your Gmail email, just go to the authorization page again and log in to your account. The system will automatically start the access procedure.
You only need to follow the instructions of the service. You can restore Google mail only within 7 days from the date of deletion. After the expiration of the specified period, all information will be erased.