Table of Contents:
Hello all, in this article I will tell you about the international payment acceptance system for businesses and startups. Also I will show you how to create Stripe account.
About the service
Stripe is a company created in September 2011 by brothers from Ireland. Well-known partners of the service are facebook, kickstarter, TED, Amazon, and even Faceit (you can watch our video about it). The platform boasts a lot of out-of-the-box solutions. Not only can you accept payments, but you can identify yourself online without fear that your data might leak somewhere.
Mentioning that the platform accepts payments for startups is not a simple recital. Stripe has launched an offshoot called Atlas, in which it helps startups launch their idea anywhere in the world without too much paperwork. For just $500 + $100 annually, you get:
– Assistance with registering a company in the state of Delaware.
– State fee.
– Documents to incorporate a company charter and protect intellectual property.
– You also get a tool for issuing stock to the founders
– Filing of the taxpayer application.
– And, of course, all the legal document templates necessary for the operation of the company.
How to create a Stripe account
To start using all the features of this service, you need to create an account.
– To do that, click on the orange button in the upper right corner of the main page, and find the “Sign up” button.
– You will only need an email, in addition to which you need to come up with a password and enter your last name and first name.
– Then go to the e-mail and confirm your account by clicking on the link in the letter.
In front of you will be a personal account, and it seems at first glance you can already use all its functions, but no! Now you are in a test mode. In order to start using the service in full, you need to activate it.
To do this, go to the upper right corner, where the test mode switch will be. Pointing the cursor at it poke the link to verify the account. Already at the moment you should have an active business (if you do not have it yet, see above about atlas). Enter all the necessary information. Information about the business, payment information, all of this will need to be as accurate as possible. You will also need to enable two-factor authorization, with confirmation via sms.
You can enter your own or use a rental.
I also want to advise you to buy virtual numbers for registration in the services. SMS MAN can boast a wide range of countries and available services, as well as nice prices.
For the two-factor authentication will not suit the usual OTP number because the confirmation is required more than once, so I advise to take the number on a long lease. For example, for several months, so you will not think about the balance of the number and receive spam messages, only what you ordered.
In order to rent a room for a long term, go to the tab “rent”, select a country and the period for which you want to rent a room. The longer the better, so you do not have to change your number often.