Table of Contents:
Telegram is one of the fastest, most convenient and secure messengers today. However, if you are faced with the necessity to register multiple Telegram accounts, you need to take into account that each profile will require a unique phone number.
Not many people know, but there is an easier, faster and more convenient option than buying additional SIM cards. We will talk about it in today’s article, but first let’s understand what opportunities this messenger opens up for users.
What is Telegram Messenger?
Telegram was launched in 2013, and today it is utilized by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
So, what is Telegram used for? Its main purpose isn’t much different from other similar software. The messenger allows you to send text, voice, video messages as well as multimedia attachments.
Most of the audience uses the messenger’s capabilities in mobile applications for iOS and Android. But a browser version and desktop client applications for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Ubuntu are also available. The messenger is cross-platform and consumes minimal device resources. All the above features are not unique, though.
Then, what benefits of Telegram set it apart from its competitors and make it such a popular service for communication? Here are some of them:
- Fastest message delivery — compared to its rivals. Telegram has many servers around the world, which allows it to achieve high speed and security.
- Open source code. It means that third-party developers can build software for Telegram based on parts of its code, including bots with different functionality. It’s one of the crucial benefits of Telegram that helps you modify the service in accordance with your needs.
- Robust protection against various attacks. Among other things, it allows you to create private chats and groups with end-to-end message encryption using a proprietary cryptographic protocol, MTProto.
- Communication capabilities. Group chats with up to 30,000 participants, as well as thematic channels similar to groups in social networks will allow you to gather like-minded people in one place. In addition, you have access to unlimited attachments up to 1.5 GB in a single message, threading in channels and groups, and the ability to organise conference calls.
In fact, there are many more capabilities, but due to format limitations, we’ll focus on these. And now, let’s move on to the registration process in Telegram.
Telegram Registration Tips
If you’re searching for an answer to the question «Do you need a phone number for Telegram?», it’s positive. If you have ever gone through the registration procedure in the messenger, you probably know that a phone number is a key requirement when creating an account.
The entire registration process is as follows:
- Download and open the Telegram app.
- Select your country of residence.
- Enter your phone number.
- Wait until you receive the confirmation code.
Next, the service will ask you to set a username and automatically synchronize contacts from your phone book.
At the same time, unlike its main competitor WhatsApp, the messenger allows you to set up multiple Telegram accounts in one application. For example, if you use this communication tool for different needs. You can link up to 3 profiles to one account — and if you paid for Telegram Premium, then up to 4.
However, the caveat is that to link each new profile to an existing account, you need to use a unique phone number. You can go the standard route and purchase several SIM cards, or resort to purchasing a disposable virtual phone number for Telegram, made specifically for registrations and verifications. We can help you with the latter.
Compared to the previous option, temporary virtual phone numbers are both faster and cheaper, but just as effective. To receive a Telegram code to a virtual number through the SMS-Man platform you will need 10–15 minutes and $0.16 to pay.
What’s more, such phone numbers are reliable, and the service you register with cannot distinguish them from a regular mobile number.
So, how can you obtain temporary virtual phone numbers with our platform to register several Telegram accounts?
How to Create Multiple Telegram Accounts with SMS-Man?
SMS-Man is a renowned company that has been providing virtual phone numbers for registration in 1000+ global online services for over 7 years. So, you can purchase a virtual phone number from a provider in the United States, China, Indonesia, Singapore and 170 more countries to get a confirmation code.
Follow our step-by-step instructions to find out how it works:
- Register an account at sms-man.com via email or social media.
- Deposit funds to your account balance — on the tab «Top up my balance».
- After that, open the tab «Receive SMS» in the left side menu, select a country of a mobile operator.
- Then, find «Telegram» in the service search bar and click «Buy SMS» near it.
- To use a purchased virtual phone number, scroll down to the section «History», copy it from there.
- Then, go back to your SMS-Man account and click «Receive SMS» near the phone number.
- Wait until the code comes, and utilize it.
Please note that you get charged ONCE only after you receive the code.