Table of Contents:
A Samsung account is not required for all features on a Samsung device, but having one can provide a number of benefits, such as:
- Syncing data: With a Samsung account, you can easily sync your contacts, calendar events, and other personal data across multiple Samsung devices.
- Recovery of data: Samsung Cloud allows you to easily backup your device’s data.
- Remotely locate, lock or erase device: With Find My Mobile service which is available with samsung account, you can locate your lost or stolen device, lock it to prevent others from accessing your personal data.
- Samsung exclusive services: A Samsung account gives you access to exclusive content and offers through Samsung’s apps and services.
- Device management: Samsung account allows you to access your device’s usage and settings through Samsung Health.
- App and media purchasing : you can use Samsung account to purchase apps and media from Samsung store.
How to create a Samsung account via computer
A convenient option for those users who do not part with their laptop or desktop You can go to setting up an account by opening the official website of the company and hovering over the icon in the upper right corner of the home page, select “Registration”.
In the window that opens at the bottom, you must select the line “Create an account”, then the appropriate service options and accept them.
All you have to do is fill out the form and get an email confirmation. But this is not enough to create an account on your computer. It is important to activate the account. To do this, you need to follow the link sent in the email. Otherwise, the whole procedure will be meaningless.
Once your account is verified, you can start using Samsung services via your computer. Keep in mind, while creating account you may be prompted to download an app on your mobile to verify the email. Some of the services may require mobile device to be present to complete the account setup process.
How to make a Samsung account on android
All Samsung devices have a handy application that gives the user full access to the official app store. So, how do I create an account on my Samsung phone? To do this, you need to go into the settings of your smartphone and select the category “Accounts”.
All accounts that are currently active on your device will be visible here (for example, Viber Google, etc.).
The instructions are simple: click on “Add account” (if this is the first account added to the smartphone, it is important to accept all the conditions, otherwise you will not be able to continue the procedure). Then select Samsung account and click on the registration in the opened form. Be sure to enter all the information that the system requires, and then click Register.
How to create a Samsung account for your smart TV
Once you register your smart, you no longer have to double-check your TV’s serial number with enviable regularity and report it. New modifications of smarts allow you to carry out the registration procedure directly from the device. So, how do you create an account on your Samsung TV? Simply follow the instructions below.
Step one. Using the remote control, press Home and select the Samsung Account category.
Step two. Log in to your account (which we created before). If you don’t have a Samsung Smart TV account, you can create one by registering by selecting TV Registration in “My Account”.
Step Three. Agree to the user registration by clicking Agree & Register. Be sure to read the terms and conditions shown on the screen before doing so. When the registration is complete, press the enter button to close the menu.
But if you want to register an account with Gmail, you can buy an activation number on our website