The social network Snapchat rapidly becomes more and more popular as, in addition to communication, it allows creating unique images and filters. But many potential users are interested in two questions: “How to use Snapchat without logging in?” and “Can one get access to all the functions in such a case?”.
Can you use Snapchat without an account?
According to the rules of the platform, you cannot get into it without signing up. Only after you pass registration, you will get access to your list of contacts and will be able to send and receive messages from other users.
It is easy to explain why you cannot open Snapchat without account. That would be a violation of privacy rules, that is why the developers of this app did not provide such an opportunity from the very beginning. However, there is one lifehack that will help you to use the app without passing SMS verification with your real mobile number.
The service Sms-man will help you access Snapchat without login linked to your mobile number. On this source, you can buy a virtual number for receiving SMS and registration on social networks. It offers multiple advantages:
- Prices on Sms-man are among the lowest on the market. So, you can buy a virtual number for Snapchat for $0,12 only.
- The procedure of providing numbers is automated and takes a few seconds only.
- Using this service, you can create as many accounts on social networks as you need without disclosing your real phone number.
- Certainly, you will not be able to access Snapchat without account, but, at the same time, you will be sure that your real data will stay absolutely confidential.
How to view Snapchat without an account: possible authorization problems
This social network does not allow access without registration, but, thanks to a virtual number, it will be much easier for you to sign up.
Still, sometimes, it happens that users cannot get access to all the functions even after passing registration and SMS verification. In such cases, make use of the tips below:
- First of all, try to restart the device. If there is a software failure, that will help to solve the problem.
- In case that did not work, clean cache memory. You can do that in “Settings”. When the cache memory of a device is overloaded with excess data, that can cause program failures.
- Another method to remove authorization problems on Android devices is to reset system settings. Then, all the settings will return to the original ones, and that will remove a reason for a system failure.
If none of the solutions described above helped and you still cannot get into the social network, the best option is to delete a profile and install the app again.