Table of Contents:
Email services have long been a common tool in our lives. Every day millions of people create Outlook account or register profile on another similar platform to send emails to their friends and relatives or business partners. It is literally not possible to imagine doing daily tasks without such a tool. But sometimes it comes out that signing up for those services is complicated for one reason or another. So, in this article, we are going to tell how to create an email account on Outlook from Microsoft.
Main benefits of Outlook email service
Every email service has its own benefits that make people choose it among others. There are some in the case of Outlook as well even though it is not as popular as Gmail. So here is the list of key benefits that keep this platform being highly demanded over many years:
- Ease of use. Just like any other Microsoft product Outlook is designed to be a user-friendly and easy-to-navigate platform. It has tools and functionalities organized into self-explanatory categories that are easy to use.
- Shared calendars feature. Outlook offers a tool for setting tasks and calendar dates for meetings which is impossible to do business without nowadays. You can schedule and track tasks efficiently to achieve the set goals.
- Multiple devices connection. With the service from Outlook, it is alright to operate emails using a mobile phone, personal computer, laptop, or any other device that has an internet connection. So it is available everywhere.
- Improved security system. Outlook email service has its own effective safety system. It protects users from spam emails, malicious files, phishing, and malware attempts that infect webmail servers.
- Simple integration with IMAP/POP emails. It is possible to access mailboxes from other services within one Outlook profile. You can operate Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and other IMAP/POP accounts all at once.
So, as it is easy to notice, there are plenty of significant benefits that make creating Outlook account kinda good solution for many issues. But the most important thing about it is that signing up for this email service doesn’t impose any specific requirements on users at all.
What do I need to create new Outlook email account?
Outlook is a free email service that everyone who wants can sign up for. There is no mandatory subscription or any other feature that involves spending money like in the case of some similar platforms. To create Outlook account users just need to complete and submit a registration form that includes a few simple points. There is also no need to complete any verification processes like verifying a mobile phone number, second email address, or anything else. So the whole registration literally takes no longer than a minute from beginning to end.
How can anyone create Outlook account within a few steps?
Such a task doesn’t take much effort at all. You can create Outlook email account by taking a few simple steps with any modern device that is possible to connect to the internet. Here is a detailed step-by-step instruction on how everyone can do this:
1. Open the official website or mobile Outlook app and click on the “Create a free account” button.
2. Enter desired email address username and password.
3. Provide your first and last name as well as country of citizenship and date of birth.
4. Solve a simple captcha to prove to be a human.
5. Start using your new email account.
That’s all. This is how it goes when it comes to creating new Outlook email account. In case you need to register another profile, for example, to separate personal and business correspondence, simply repeat the steps from above. There are no limitations on how many mailboxes each person can have so it will bring no difficulties at all!