Table of Contents:
Sometimes all of us need attention to each other but nowadays there are not so much time as before. Everyone knows about dating services. You know how to sign up in tinder or other and now I will tell you how to delete meetme account.
What is MeetMe?
MeetMe helps you find new people nearby who share your interests and want to chat. You may download application for android or ios or you may use PC. After that you wil be able to search someone for chat or connect someone for a meeting in a bar, museum, cinema. It will depend on your interests. Meetme is not a new project and you could hear stories about scammers from dating services. So once you will delete meetme and you need to know how to save anonymity and security.
Deactivating a MeetMe Account from Your Computer
- Log in with your email and password. Head to meetme.com in your browser, then log in with your email and password that you used to set up the account. You can also log in with your Facebook account
- Click “Settings” in the top right hand corner. This will take you to a new page where you can modify your account settings
- Tap on “Account.” There will be a few different options here, so scroll down to the bottom
- Select the option “Deactivate Account.” This will take you to a new page
- Type in your login information. You can also leave a feedback or reason of deactivating your account. When you’re done, click on “Deactivate Account.” Once you’ve deactivated your account, there’s no way to get it back, so be sure you’re ready to lose your account for good.
Deleting a MeetMe Account on Android
- Push on “Me” in the bottom right corner. It will have a little purple figure just above the word “Me.” Clicking this tab will take you to your profile
- Scroll to the “Delete Account” option. It’s near the bottom of the page. Tap on that option to start the deletion process
- Choose “Yes” to confirm that you’d like to delete your account. A new screen will pop up asking if you’re sure you’d like to delete your account
- Enter your email and password. Make sure it’s the email you used to create your MeetMe account
- Now you need to find “Delete Account.” It will be near the bottom right hand corner. If you would like to reverse the decision, you can choose “Cancel” instead. Once you’ve deleted your account, there’s no way to get it back. Make sure you’re ready to lose all of your MeetMe information before confirming! Deleting your account won’t delete the app from your phone, so you’ll have to do that once you’re finished
How to delete meetme account from iOS
- Click the “Me” tab in the top right hand corner. It will have the outline of a person on it. This tab will take you to your profile information
- Take down, then click “Settings.” It will have a little gray cog in front of it
- Tap on “Delete Account.” This will start the process so you can get rid of your account once and for all
- Hear you need to choose “Yes.” The app will ask you one more time if you’re sure about deleting your account. If you change your mind, click “No” instead
What do you need to know about anonymity in dating services
In the modern reality all you posted and will post will save forever somewhere in a global world. All your interests, searches, photos, can be saved by someone if you will not follow the rules and watch for your internet hygiene. How do you think google makes target advertising? Who can look for you from your camera? It’s impossible to know, so I can give you advice to save your phone number. Use sms-man service to have your own number for all services
For more information you may use youtube