How to sign up in OfferUp with fake phone number
OfferUp is an app that allows users to conveniently buy and sell things online. It’s kind of a hybrid of eBay and Craigslist, but with one big difference: it’s a mobile-oriented platform. And according to statistics, it’s incredibly popular. More than 12 million people have downloaded the app. And how to create multiple accounts in OfferUp?
OfferUp was created to make buying and selling locally much easier and more user-friendly than on other platforms like Craigslist.
Many online store owners use OfferUp to attract additional customers and increase sales. For effective trading on OfferUp, experienced users use multiple accounts. The main problem is that registering to the app will require confirming a cell phone number.
The best option for creating a large number of OfferUp accounts is to use virtual numbers. They allow sms activation without any problems, but their price is much cheaper compared to regular sim cards.
At sms-man.com you can buy a virtual number for registration in OfferUp for 18 rubles. From a large list of numbers you choose your own mobile operator from 235 countries. Thanks to a large number of payment systems it will not be a problem to pay for your number. The user-friendly interface of the site allows you to register a large number of accounts in just a few minutes.
Buy a virtual number to register OfferUp (step by step instruction)
1. Go to the main page of the sms-man.com service and take a quick registration.
2. Open the “Pay” section in the top menu of the site and deposit your balance via Apple Pay, credit cart, Qiwi, Payeer, AdvCash or Coinbase.
3. After that, find OfferUp service in the list on the main page. For a quick search, you can write the name in the upper field, as shown in the photo.
4. After selecting and purchasing the number, it appears at the top of the site, copy it and go to OfferUp
5. Enter it when registering at OfferUp and after sending an sms with the activation code, go to the main page of sms-man.com and click on “Get sms”.
This completes the creation of your second OfferUp account. If you need to create another profile in the application, you need to buy another number for it. Thus, one account at OfferUp will cost you only $0.27. create multiple accounts in OfferUp
Dima is Content writer & Programmer at SMS-man. He is the creator of SMS-MAN Bot and writes articles on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Dima at: firstname.lastname@example.org