Table of Contents:
Yubo is your social video live-streaming app. Join the fun, chat, play games, and live stream. There’s always a place for you here.
Yubo is a French social networking app designed to “meet new people” and create a sense of community.
Geared towards teenagers and young adults aged 13 to 25, the app allows users to create video livestreams with up to 10 friends. The app has 40 million users worldwide.
Live streaming video is one of the main features of the app. Each session can host up to ten streamers with an unlimited number of viewers. Streamers can only join a session room if they are invited by another streamer or if they create it. Viewers can send comments to interact with the streamers. Viewers and streamers can become friends. The app also offers a swiping feature to swipe on other people profiles with similar age and messaging features. Users can choose to see only profiles with specific location, or specific gender. Unlike many social networks that preceded Yubo, Yubo does not offer a “like” function on its app, and is not focused on “followers” either. Yubo feels like an internet forum, a place where users can socialize in a group setting, and like in “real life”, what is the goal of the app sought by its designers.
Yubo consists of two communities, one for young people aged 13-17 and an adult community for people aged 18 and over. Members of one community can only interact with other people in their group and cannot communicate with anyone of the opposite community for safety reasons and child protection.
To start Yubo without phone with a virtual number
On the Internet, many sites provide the temporary use of a virtual number for a small fee.
One such resource is sms-man.com. Obtaining a number to register with Yubo costs only about 0.52 cents. This service is not just because, but because it has some advantages over similar resources, namely: low price, ease of use, the ability to buy a number to create an account and mail in Google, Mail.ru, Microsoft and many other popular services.
How to buy a virtual number for Yubo registration?
1. In order to start Yubo without phone with a virtual number register on the website sms-man.com
2. Go to the menu and select the item “Payment”. Refill the account with a convenient payment system.
3. Go back to the main menu and select the “Yubo” service.
4. Buy a virtual number for Yubo by pressing the “Buy” button. Now you can use it to receive sms when you register.
5. Choose “Sign up” on the Yubo app and fill in all the necessary fields. After input personal informaiton, select country and phone field insert a virtual phone number. Press “Next”.
6. To get sms, go back to sms-man.com and click on the tab “Request History” and click “Get sms” opposite the number.
7. In the corresponding field the activation code will appear, copy it and enter it into Yubo.
That’s it, we succeeded in creating account without a phone number!
Another way to get sms
Also, for your convenience, we wrote an excellent bot for Telegram, through which you can also buy SMS