Table of Contents:
TradingView is a 2011-launched software with crypto market monitoring & social media functions. The platform is targeted at traders, brokers, and businessmen willing to get the hottest market information, statistics and contact like-minded people.
What is TradingView?
TradingView has a wide feature scope, including tools for analyzing data about different types of assets, market shift alerts and indicators. In addition to analytical tools, there are chats, live streams, news, and more things, covered below in detail to help if ‘What is TradingView best for?’ is your question.
Here are the service’s main features:
- Advanced Charts. Users can select different metric types, from candlesticks to Heikin Ashi, and select time frames to compare price shifts and patterns. One can even compare several assets and time frames simultaneously via custom layouts available for all TradingView account owners.
- Indicators. So, platform provides 400+ built-in trading performance indicators to help users analyze the market. Plus, they say about 100,000+ public indicators, developed via Pine scripts—another product by TradingView allowing users to create software products within the service.
- Drawing Tools. These are the annotations that users can add to comment on their metrics & charts and prepare detailed asset research. What is TradingView including in the tool collection? Trend lines, Fibonacci retracements, and numerous custom tools developed via Pine scripts.
- Trading Alerts. They can notify profile owners about special events, market fluctuation, and other significant things via the chosen method: by SMS messages, audio alerts, emails, visual popups & push alerts sent on mobile.
The additional array of their products includes retrospective data for financial analysis of a given company, bar replays to watch how prices changed over time, and market simulations to help users forecast tensions and test their strategies. That’s all about the technical features, but what can you use TradingView for other than monitoring?
They allow users to discover trading ideas & practices by checking community articles, video content & podcasts about trading trends and market changes. There are hundreds of content pieces, grouped into different categories. Customers can speak in chats, broadcast activities, and follow one another to improve their trading experience.
How to Register in TradingView?
TradingView account is required to use the platform’s tools and make & check the publications. The registration is fairly simple, with numerous options to complete: Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Apple, Yahoo, and e-mail. If you choose the latter, you’ll also need to add a password.
After registration, you will be asked to perform another action, specifically linking a phone number to your account to enable two-factor authentication. This requirement will come up anytime you open TradingView until they ban you from access without 2FA. This is good for your security, but bad for anonymity on the web.
You can bypass their demands with virtual numbers, a breakthrough innovation that can enhance your privacy without requiring extraordinary time and money costs.
How to create a TradingView account without a phone number?
A virtual phone number is a working phone number that you can get online and use it instead of your own during the registration process. You don’t need a SIM card or a phone for this. You will need any device with internet access. Thus, they are ideal for registration and subsequent verification in TradingView. You can rent them for multiple registrations at a higher price or buy them for a one-time registration.
So, you’ll most likely need the second option if you just need to get verified, so here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Open sms-man.com, set up or log in to your account;
- Make a deposit to your account in the ” Top up” section;
- Click on the “Get SMS” button to return to the home page;
- Select one of the countries and “TradingView”, then click on the “Buy SMS” button;
- Find your phone number in the “History” section and copy it with a single click;
- Start registration on Brex website and use your virtual phone number.
- Go back to SMS-man, then click ” Receive SMS” to get the code;
- Then, enter the code to complete your registration.
Vyacheslav is SEO expert at SMS-MAN. He also writes on virtual numbers and SMS verification issues on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Vyacheslav at: firstname.lastname@example.org