The Snapchat app is a great opportunity to have fun and spend your free time pleasantly. However, if a user is worried that his personal data has become available to third parties or has simply lost interest in using the application, he will definitely be interested in how to delete an account in Snapchat. In fact, deleting a page is not particularly difficult, especially if there is a detailed instruction at your disposal.
How to Delete Shapchat account on your PC
First of all, you need to delete the account from the official website of the application. This method is considered the most successful, because knowing how to delete Snapchat in this way, the user will not have to spend time deleting an account from a mobile phone.
Step-by-step instructions will tell you how to delete a Snapchat account:
- Open any browser and go to the official website of the application Snapchat.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the “Support” tab.
3. In the opened page, a search bar will appear, in which the query “Delete my account”is typed. In the drop-down menu, click on the desired result.
4. The user will be transferred to a page where information on how to delete a Snapchat is described in detail. This information needs to be studied in detail, since all the data will be extracted on an ongoing basis.
If the user is satisfied with everything, it is enough for him to click on the delete link, which is given in the instructions.
After clicking on the link, the user will be redirected to the account login page. It is necessary to follow all the links that the system offers, because this is necessary to delete the account. But it should be remembered that for this you will have to enter your personal data, which was specified during registration.
As a rule, an email address is used for registration. However, in some cases, you can also register via a mobile phone. If the user does not want to register an account with his personal number, he will be able to buy a virtual number on the SMS-man service and register anonymously.
How to delete a Snapchat account from your phone
If the user prefers to log in to the account via a smartphone, he will probably be interested in how to delete the profile in Snapchat via a mobile phone.
To do this, just go to the official application of the social network, and then you will have to perform several important actions:
1. You need to touch the profile image in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. In the page that opens, click on the settings icon in the upper-right corner of the monitor.
3. In the settings menu that opens, the page is scrolled down until the support section appears. In it, select the item “I need help”.
4. This will take the user to the support page with the search bar. In the line that appears, enter the phrase “delete my account”. When the deletion result appears, click on it.
After that, the user will see detailed information about how to delete the Snapchat account via the phone. If the user is satisfied with everything, it is enough for him to click on the link of the portal of accounts.
As a result, the user will be transferred to the page for deleting the real account. Here he will be given the last warning, after confirming which he will need to enter the data that was used to log in. After that, the account will be completely deleted.
Please keep in mind that the user account will remain active for 30 days after deletion. And only after this period it will be completely deleted.