Table of Contents:
Services that provide a temporary number to receive sms online, appeared after many social networks, shopping sites and other Internet resources have moved from user identification, when registering through the e-mail address to identification through the code sent to the phone number, and often a code on the phone number and confirmation through e-mail. Today I will tell you about how to get virtual Indian phone numbers to receive SMS.
Why do you need a disposable phone number?
When registering for a service online, a phone number is requested to confirm the action by text message. But there are cases where you don’t want to provide your phone number or simply don’t have the proper confidence in the site. However, a disposable phone number can help in these situations. That’s why they are used in a variety of situations – mainly to run one-time SMS ads for a target audience or certain users.
How to get virtual Indian phone numbers to receive SMS
To buy sms activation you need to register on our website.
- In the registration form, enter your email and come up with a password.
- Choose the payment method that is most convenient for you and top up your balance.
- Go to the home page and select the India.
- Expand the list of services and use the search.
- Select the service you need.
- Click the “Buy” button.
- Go to the registration form of service you want to register.
- Use the phone number you bought.
- When the service asks for a code, press the “Get code” button next to your order.
- Copy the code and use it to activate it.
How to get free virtual Indian phone numbers to receive SMS
If you want to get a toll-free number, we can help you. You can find promo code for one free number in the end of videos on our YouTube chanel.
- Go to your profile on the SMS-Man site.
- Put your promo code in the “Coupons & Promo Codes” box.
- Click “Apply” button.