Table of Contents:
Snapchat is a 2011-developed social media that lets millions communicate via stories and messages that last up to 10 seconds. You can mark contacts with in-house emoticons, ‘snapping’ them to show your level of communication. These tools help people share opinions, news, and moments with quick bursts of information.
You can express yourself in the app using more than just text. You can share images and video content, enhancing your experience. Considering all its benefits, it can hurt if you get blocked on Snapchat. Since the system works with millions of customers, it has developed strict moderation with extensive violation protocols.
What is Snapchat Block Like and How to Deal with it?
Its audience is 400 million, including fraudsters, criminals, scammers, and other subjects. Their moderation algorithms follow the latest trends in web security and behavior standards.
The main reasons why you can get blocked on Snapchat include:
- Inappropriate content: nudity, sexual content, violence, any lewd materials.
- Abusive/offensive language, harassment, & hate speech.
- Spamming, spreading false information, or misleading content.
- Using unauthorized third-party software.
- Using the application for illegal activities.
- Impersonation: you can’t mimic other users or celebrities on the platform as they think you might harm others this way.
- Posting prohibited information.
The aforementioned actions may result in you being blocked on Snapchat for 12 or 24 hours the first time. Persistent violations can lead to a permanent ban.
How to Unblock My Snapchat account?
If you feel that you have been banned from your account unfairly by Snapchat, you can contact support and explain the situation:
- Open the official support website https://help.snapchat.com/hc/en-us.
- Then fill out the Snapchat appeal form titled “Account Suspension Inquiry Form”.
- Once clicked, give a detailed explanation as to why you think the ban is wrong.
You’ll have to wait up to 5 business days and hope for a pardon. If you’re still blocked but need to use the service, consider unconventional methods. They include account acquisitions, or you can create a new Snapchat account. Acquisitions are irrelevant as the system will detect the discrepancy and suspend the acquired accounts.
For a new Snapchat account, you can use auto-generated information like virtual phone numbers. They can also help improve your anonymity and data security due to several factors. Here’s an overview of virtual phone numbers & how to get unbanned from Snapchat using them.
How to get a Virtual Phone Number for Snapchat?
Virtual phone numbers are cloud-based technology that works separately from software or a physical device with an IP address. They work like regular phone numbers and can accept text messages. So you can create accounts on services like Snapchat, WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram and others. Snapchat won’t even notice the difference if you enter an auto-generated number instead of a regular one. They are 100% legal, otherwise no program can track them. They can be useful if you are wondering how to solve the blocking issue on Snapchat.
SMS-Man can offer this product to rent or purchase. We have numerous active numbers that accept national digits of 190+ countries and are valid for 1000+ apps.
Below are instructions on how to buy a virtual phone number to sign up for Snapchat:
- Go to sms-man.com, then register or log in to your account.
- Add money to your balance on the ” Top up my balance” section.
- Click “Buy SMS” in the menu on the left to open the order page.
- Select one of the suggested countries and “Snapchat” service, then click the buy button.
- Find the number in the “History” section and copy it.
- Enter it during the registration process on Snapchat.
- Go back to SMS-man to get the confirmation code.
- Enter it to complete your registration.
So you can get a complete account without having to buy a new SIM card. This method will not only help you create a new account, but it will also help you keep your personal information safe.
Vyacheslav is SEO expert at SMS-MAN. He also writes on virtual numbers and SMS verification issues on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Vyacheslav at: email@example.com