Table of Contents:
We already told you how to create an Airbnb account. But what if you don’t need it anymore? In this article we will tell you how to delete Airbnb account.
What is Airbnb?
Airbnb is a platform with tens of thousands of rental properties in countries around the world. It’s also a great way to explore the place you’re visiting, finding tours, cooking classes, guided nature tours, and more.
But if, for some reason, you don’t need it anymore, you can easily deactivate, or even delete your account.
How to deactivate your account?
- To deactivate your account, you need to login into your account on your PC.
- Then, go to your profile – you can find a profile button in top-right corner. Choose “Account” in the menu that appeared.
- Scroll down a little bit, and in the bottom of the page you will find a blue “Take care of that now” link – it will be below the words “Need to deactivate your account?”.
- Choose your reason for leaving, and then click blue “Deactivate account” button.
But what if deactivation is not enough? Read next paragraph to find out.
How to delete Airbnb account?
Deleting your account is a bit more tricky, but still, it is fairly easy.
- Again, first thing you need to do is logging into your account.
- Then, go to “Manage your data” page on your PC. You will see this window. Click “Request to delete your account” link under the “Delete your account” section.
- Read all the info about what your deletion request means, and then click the “Next” button in the bottom-right corner.
- Then, click the “Delete account” button in the bottom-right corner.
- Click “Done” in the top-left corner and wait for Airbnb to contact you via email to confirm and delete your account. And after it, your account will be deleted.