Table of Contents:
In 2021, you can listen to music from almost any device. In this article, we’ll find out how create spotify cancel automatic renewal.
The popular streaming audio service came to Russia less than a year ago. But its users are increasingly asking themselves, how can they cancel their Spotify subscription? In 2021, streaming music can be listened to from virtually any device. So in this piece, we’ll find out how to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription in all the main ways.
Sms-man, a service that sells virtual numbers, can easily solve this problem. For only 7 rubles, you can get the opportunity to register a full TikTok account is absolutely safe. Learn all about creating an account in the short video service without using a real phone number!
Why is it important to know how to spotify cancel automatic renewal?
The audio streaming service is designed in such a way that in most cases the renewal of a customer’s paid subscription is automatic. This is also true for new customers with a free trial period: when it is exhausted, the service is sure to debit your card for the next month. This is possible because when activating a Spotify subscription in any way, the user provides their bank card details.
If at any point a musician decides not to pay (or not pay at all) for the service, he should find out in advance how to cancel a Spotify subscription in the app on his phone or computer.
A few important points to note:
- Most Spotify premium subscriptions will renew automatically until you cancel;
- If you have found out how to cancel your paid Spotify subscription and have done so, you can still use the service until an invoice is submitted;
- if you cancel the paid version during the trial period, access to the information you specified will be lost.
- you cannot cancel your Spotify subscription in the app if you have selected the Premium plan.
Where can I cancel my Spotify Premium subscription?
Let’s assume that you are already subscribed to Spotify. How do I cancel my Premium subscription on Android, iOS or from my computer? You can do this from any device that supports web surfing. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Spotify.com page from any internet browser;
- Log in to the service;
- Go to “Account”;
- Find the “My Plan” section and select the option to change it;
- Go down to the item with the free plan and select the “Unsubscribe” option.
This way you will get rid of the monthly fee for the premium service, but you can continue to use it until the settlement date. If you switch to the free version, the functionality of the service is retained (including playlists).
You’ve learned how to cancel your Spotify Android, iOS, Windows subscription directly through the service. However, subscriptions from music streaming partners cannot be cancelled in this way.
How do I cancel my Spotify subscription via iTunes?
There are several ways to cancel a paid subscription if you access it via the Apple Digital Store. Depending on the device you’re using, you’ll want to know how to unsubscribe Spotify on your iPhone, Mac, iWatch and Apple TV. As each case is different, let’s take a look at all the options.
1.How to unsubscribe from Spotify on your iPhone:
- open your phone settings;
- tap on your name;
- select Subscriptions;
- select Spotify and tap to cancel your subscription;
2. How to cancel a Spotify subscription on a Mac:
- sign in to the App Store;
- go to the subscriptions subsection;
- select Spotify;
- cancel it;
3. How to cancel a Spotify subscription via Apple Watch:
- log in to the App Store;
- go to the Account section;
- find Spotify;
4. How to cancel a Spotify subscription on Apple TV:
- open settings and go to account;
- find the “Subscriptions” section;
- go to Spotify and cancel it.
SMS MAN gives you the opportunity to register with virtual numbers on all platforms and services
We’ve already written about how to sign up for Instagram, Telegram, Steam, Tinder, PayPal, Google, AOL, Blizzard, and other platforms.
Your account won’t get blocked, you don’t use physical SIM cards. And you don’t have to worry about the platform banning the use of your personal phone for registrations.
Take care of your time, which you can spend to eliminate blockages, as well as mental health and nerve cells, which are very slow to recover 🙂
Questions or concerns? Send comments or SMS MAN support.
Dima is Content writer & Programmer at SMS-man. He is the creator of SMS-MAN Bot and writes articles on SMS-man Blog.
You can reach Dima at: firstname.lastname@example.org